We are back! Sorry for the extended absence! - Equation of Time

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We are back! Sorry for the extended absence!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Carefully
    replied
    Originally posted by SDor View Post
    What happened? I wandered away from watches for a few years, and have slowly been getting back around to my old haunts. I can't say I was ever very active here, but I did lurk and post from time to time. I think I looked for this site not so long ago, and it wasn't here. Glad to see it is back.
    Thanks!
    A hack had us down for a week or so; we're still restoring some of the functionality affected.
    Hopefully, things will be back to normal (whatever that means, these days!) soon.

Leave a comment:

• SDor
    replied
    What happened? I wandered away from watches for a few years, and have slowly been getting back around to my old haunts. I can't say I was ever very active here, but I did lurk and post from time to time. I think I looked for this site not so long ago, and it wasn't here. Glad to see it is back.

Leave a comment:

• scottjc
    replied
    Welcome back!

Leave a comment:

• Watch Carefully
    started a topic We are back! Sorry for the extended absence!

We are back! Sorry for the extended absence!

We may have lost some recent content, but it is good to have the community back on-line.
    Apparently we were hacked/phished.

I recommend everyone refrain from clicking links on e-mails that look like they come from EOT. Instead, log on directly and access your messages from here.

Best wishes for 2021!
    Brad
Working...
X