Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We are back! Sorry for the extended absence!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are back! Sorry for the extended absence!

We may have lost some recent content, but it is good to have the community back on-line.
    Apparently we were hacked/phished.

I recommend everyone refrain from clicking links on e-mails that look like they come from EOT. Instead, log on directly and access your messages from here.

Best wishes for 2021!
    Brad

Welcome back!
    http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

What happened? I wandered away from watches for a few years, and have slowly been getting back around to my old haunts. I can't say I was ever very active here, but I did lurk and post from time to time. I think I looked for this site not so long ago, and it wasn't here. Glad to see it is back.

Comment

Originally posted by SDor View Post
        What happened? I wandered away from watches for a few years, and have slowly been getting back around to my old haunts. I can't say I was ever very active here, but I did lurk and post from time to time. I think I looked for this site not so long ago, and it wasn't here. Glad to see it is back.
        Thanks!
        A hack had us down for a week or so; we're still restoring some of the functionality affected.
        Hopefully, things will be back to normal (whatever that means, these days!) soon.

Comment

Working...
        X