Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another FF!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post

    The differences are subtle, but noticeable. Basically everything is a tiny bit closer together and occupy a bit more space. The differences are subtle enough that it's almost impossible to see in a photo of either variant. Here's my 40 Years of from a vaguely similar angle.

    P1180752 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

    This is yours

    image_29279.jpg
    The markers on JP's appear similar but not identical, the edges look wider & don't seem to be so raised as the 40 years.

    Comment


    • #17
      I went with a few more less worn pieces, started of last weekend with a few castles, then 3 different green gazelles and finished the week today with a new arrival Louis Rossel. 343E6A39-B136-4465-B7CB-90DF1BD78391.jpeg 89D1A090-2834-4AAB-A169-B42CEEDD0D5A.jpeg 9D4B6BA9-8190-4DBB-BF5E-C69C70DEE752.jpeg 08C0F9F6-07F3-4647-8F3B-D4E42F7F5FF3.jpeg 439ABE92-50A4-4646-B30B-97A704516AF4.jpeg 5162929E-3B41-4DB1-BECE-EAD382A6CF9B.jpeg 6746272B-73C2-4E60-B19B-3EF45B4BC4A2.jpeg

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by jethrobodine View Post
        Always love to see another Louis Rossel! Mrs. K has a women's with the same dial and coloured crystal thing going on.
        Solve all your doubts through question mode.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Tim. View Post

          The markers on JP's appear similar but not identical, the edges look wider & don't seem to be so raised as the 40 years.

          I concur Tim. Also, I can't say for sure but it looks like JP's does not have the super fine corrugations on the hands and markers that the 40 Years of has. The 40 Years of reminds me of some of the Conway variants and Alpine models in that way. A discreet and super subtle nod to other bits of Rado history.
          Solve all your doubts through question mode.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Tim. View Post

            This one'll do it for me. Friday 13th is a good date for the recyclotron. Stay safe in all that wild weather Henry.
            Thanks Tim. The first time I realised I could do a full day Friday the 13th I made sure I got a decent picture.

            That has to be pretty exciting for you to see your son again. Have a fantastic visit with him!

            While it was a bit of a start having that so quickly, it really is just winter. With it warmer today but still not cleaned up it was the most treacherous walk today. No big deal though, winter walking is great for the quadriceps and the calves.

            Solve all your doubts through question mode.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Tim. View Post
              A little late to the party this week, getting ready for a visit from my son. Due to border closures and restrictions it will be only the second time I've seen him this year so, we're all pretty excited.
              Enjoy the visit! After seeing your daughter perform the other week, this is a good stretch of gatherings for you!
              My daughter is coming home from Univ. in a week (assuming nothing unexpected intervenes) so we're excited to see her (first time since beginning Sept.) and 2 weeks after ( a brief isolation), we hope to be visiting my sister and her family for the first time in over a year.
              Cases here are rising like mad, unfortunately, and policies/plans can change, but we're optimistic...
              Stay safe!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Watch Carefully View Post

                Enjoy the visit! After seeing your daughter perform the other week, this is a good stretch of gatherings for you!
                My daughter is coming home from Univ. in a week (assuming nothing unexpected intervenes) so we're excited to see her (first time since beginning Sept.) and 2 weeks after ( a brief isolation), we hope to be visiting my sister and her family for the first time in over a year.
                Cases here are rising like mad, unfortunately, and policies/plans can change, but we're optimistic...
                Stay safe!
                My province is currently "outperforming" much of the US when adjusted for population. We have a modestly incompetent government who dislike doing anything and do also have a serious slant towards favouring the rat lickers, who are their base. It's a mess.
                Solve all your doubts through question mode.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post

                  We are about to get new regulations today, but I expect that just like last time our premier will be sitting next to our chief medical officer and as sson as the medical officer announces the new protocols , the premier will immediately state that he will not enforce them.

                  Anyway the Diastar XL for me.
                  Cheers mate. Let's hope that sanity will eventually prevail

                  I couldn't choose anything other than your Friday the 13th special.

                  Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
                  http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Tim. View Post

                    It has to be the big XL this week, no doubt this lock down is a real pain in the ......for your renovation schedule.
                    Cheers mate. Lockdown 2.0 is much more relaxed that the first one so I'm still managing to get work done on the house.

                    Love this pic of your esonic. Enjoy your time with the family.

                    Originally posted by Tim. View Post
                    http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by scottjc View Post

                      Cheers mate. Let's hope that sanity will eventually prevail

                      I couldn't choose anything other than your Friday the 13th special.


                      Thanks Scott. It was the right thing to wear in these crazy times.
                      Solve all your doubts through question mode.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post

                        Thanks Scott. It was the right thing to wear in these crazy times.
                        It certainly was.
                        http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by scottjc View Post

                          Cheers mate. Lockdown 2.0 is much more relaxed that the first one so I'm still managing to get work done on the house.

                          Love this pic of your esonic. Enjoy your time with the family.


                          Thanks mate, glad to hear you can still work on the house.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X