MM Funky Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    Even if there were more Rado forums one wouldn't see this often. Too bad Frank's not here to post his as well.
    You're not wrong. We have a few such exclusive clubs here.

Gotta be the Valjoux.
    Thanks mate. It is pretty special.

This is my favourite way to wear a tiger eye, splendid piece

http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

Originally posted by scottjc View Post
      Nice week Tim, hard for me to choose between these two.

Thanks mate, sorry you've been locked down again but, I guess, as we found here, it's the only way we currently have of gaining some control over this virus.

It's has to be your new acquisition this week, congratulations! A rare piece to find, especially in such great condition.

20201105_113623.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Watch Carefully View Post
        Tim, I hope the gig was successful. Let us know if she releases some new songs!

I wore other watches on other days this week, but only one day matters here in Pennsylvania...Today:

Thanks Brad, yes, the gig was great. Kinda weird though, the numbers were kept down to comply with distancing rules, and everyone had to remain seated but, it's so much better than no gigs at all. Another single is on the way, just layering a few more tracks in before they master it, I'll post a link when it's done. In other news, it's looking pretty close in Pennsylvania, I hope it all turns out for the best, and cool heads prevail.

Comment

No need for an apology. That Monster pic is way too good to let go to waste. Esel for me this week.
          Thanks Henry, Seiko certainly didn't spare the lume on those Monsters.
          The Esel was a successful rescue. My son wanted to buy it for me but there was another keen bidder in the auction, so we ended up paying too much and going halves, glad to have it none the less. The case and crystal needed a polish, some glue under the crystal as it was loose and falling out, a new rear seal and that was pretty much it, luckily the brushing was largely in tact.

Lots of lovely photos as usual Henry. I'm with Scott, the TE, wool and leather combo is a winner for me this week, it's a great look, chic casual.

20201106_112941.jpg
          Last edited by Tim.; 11-06-2020, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim. View Post
            It's has to be your new acquisition this week, congratulations! A rare piece to find, especially in such great condition.

20201105_113623.jpg
            Thanks mate. I just need to sort the bracelet out before it can get regular wear.
            http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

Working...
            X