MM Funky Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jethrobodine View Post
    Great watches this week, glad to see you're still humming along there Kevin, it must get pretty loud when you open the safe.

Comment

Originally posted by scottjc View Post

Thanks mate.

We don't see your tiger eye DS8/1 often enough so it should be celebrated.

Thanks Scott. It doesn't come out too often at all. Quite a bit more than my previous one though.
      Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim. View Post

Thanks Henry, lots of great shots from you this week and in other company each one would win most weeks so, I ended up going with the AN, that's the shot that caught my eye, something to do with the depth of field or the lack of it really, and of course, it's a lovely time piece.

Thanks Tim. I do like short depth of field. This one had a bit of post production too, to make the blur blurrier. I used my 60mm macro from fairly far back and opened the lens all the way.
        That AN turned out to be a great acquisition for me. The grey dial looked so weird in the renders, weirder than my new Eterna, so I really wasn't sure about it.
        Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim. View Post
          Like you, I'm always tempted by the Blue XL 100 but , big brother has to win this week.

20201016_141449.jpg
          Cheers mate. Can there ever be too many blue 100m XLs?
          http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

Working...
          X