MM Funky Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post

All three really great choices tim, but just like Mercedes in F1, I am going with "party mode".
    Thanks Henry, it was a funday last Sunday. The fun police (FIA), officially banned "Party mode" prior to Mugello, hasn't made one bit of difference to Mercedes' domination though.

This week I'm choosing your new Eterna, beautiful simplicity and the DLC really lifts it to another level. I have a DLC Seiko Monster and it really attracts the eye in person but, a word of warning, I don't often wear it because, compared to SS or ceramics, it's easily damaged.

Comment

Sorry, i am a bit late for the FF. Wearing one of the darker Gemmy's for the last days..
      Have a good weekend!

IMG_20200919_182242.jpg
      Pimpclinic.v.s.o.p.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim. View Post

Thanks Henry, it was a funday last Sunday. The fun police (FIA), officially banned "Party mode" prior to Mugello, hasn't made one bit of difference to Mercedes' domination though.

This week I'm choosing your new Eterna, beautiful simplicity and the DLC really lifts it to another level. I have a DLC Seiko Monster and it really attracts the eye in person but, a word of warning, I don't often wear it because, compared to SS or ceramics, it's easily damaged.

Thanks Tim! The delicacy of the DLC is the reason I have never yet owned one. I wouldn't have bought this one for full price for the same reason.
        Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Working...
        X