Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Watch Carefully View Post

Tim, welcome back!
    It's been quiet here without you, I suppose we're all pretty busy. Thanks for starting our Miles' day.

That photo above makes me wish I could visit!

My week was ordinary...a little bit of the Rado 11821 Chronometer, a little bit of the Bulova Accutron II...except for this:

Thanks Brad, hopefully when all this covid mess gets sorted you can visit. I'm choosing the RGM this week, not just because it's the only one you posted but because it's a real standout statement watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post

Welcome back Tim. Beautiful countryside. I have to go a long way to see anything like that.
      Thanks Henry, I had to go a fairly long way to see it too. An 830k trip north to Brisbane followed by another 200k trip south west up into the ranges, the last 17k took about 1 1/2 hours in 4WD low, well worth it though.

I'm going with this photo of your default this week, some lovely reflections of spring. As far as the theme goes, all I can say is, you've been engaged in some fairly wristy business this week.

20200727_082755.jpg
      Last edited by Tim.; 08-01-2020, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post

Wow John! I remember when you used to have big sell offs when you topped 60 watches.
        Big sell off is certainly due! I used to travel to UK a lot and would always sell a few watches beforehand and post them from UK. Since last September travel has been curtailed (and so has my selling) but buying has not!
        See my collection slideshow at
        http://s629.photobucket.com/user/sca...20March%202012

Comment

I've been travelling to Zürich on friday and took one of my fanciest Rados from my collection.
          I had a great time with my friends and i am on the way back to Nürnberg now.

IMG_20200802_152953.jpg IMG_20200802_154041.jpg IMG_20200802_154004.jpg IMG_20200801_162049.jpg IMG_20200802_154652.jpg
          Pimpclinic.v.s.o.p.

Comment

Great pictures Marcus, thank you for sharing.
            Peter

Comment

Originally posted by earloffarnborough View Post
              Great pictures Marcus, thank you for sharing.
              Peter
              I agree Peter. Marcus, those are lovely--I'm disappointed I'll not have any trips to Europe any time soon for work.
              My chances to visit Germany and Switzerland and Austria seem to be dwindling.

Comment

Working...
              X