Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohnPat
    replied
    The Tradition is now for sale. It remains in the same pristine condition, unworn since I received it. It was purchased new from the AD in January 2020. PM me if interested.

Leave a comment:

• earloffarnborough
    replied
    Two very nice watches, John, congratulations. Could you give the exact measurements of the Tradition please, because for me it seems to be my Dream Manhattan. Cheers Peter

Leave a comment:

• scottjc
    replied
    That looks great John.
    I'm not convinced by the Tradition, it seems a bit too small and slight to be a true Manhattan reissue.

Leave a comment:

• Watch Carefully
    replied
    John, I think the Manhition (Tradhattan?) would look great on mesh. I prefer Staib, which I believe comes in 22mm, and could be ground/filed to fit 21mm.

Check out the first and 3rd styles shown here (better prices are available elsewhere):

https://www.watchstyle.com/staib.html

Leave a comment:

• JohnPat
    replied
    Somewhat predictably the CC has gone straight on to the steel mesh bracelet. Really nice to wear, beautifully styled, comfortable and compact. I do like the Tradition but not keen on the manufacturers strap, it’s quite thick for my small wrist and the watch sits quite high on the wrist as a result. May have to try a steel mesh on that too, tricky 21mm lug width though.

DDA45D9A-1839-451C-9F96-B9A04C2346F0.jpeg

Leave a comment:

• Tim.
    replied
    Congrats JP, both keepers in my book. The new Manny looks sparser than the original, but no less appealing for it. I think Manny's one of those polarising watches, y' like 'em or y' don't.

Leave a comment:

• Watch Carefully
    replied
    Both lovely pieces and, along with the GH Chronometer, among the current Rados I admire most.
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• JohnPat
    started a topic Captain Cook and Tradition

Captain Cook and Tradition

Just struck a deal on these two used pieces from a local seller. Have been looking for the Captain Cook with the full set of straps for a while. The smaller Tradition with a blue dial is a bonus but may not be a keeper, time will tell if it wins me over.

ABDCD046-3AB9-45C8-892F-98EC095FB780.jpeg DC949828-8B6E-4F92-865D-2C2F9791E6FA.jpeg BD9926C0-693D-4050-9FAE-5BCBA02BA79B.jpeg B194DCB2-4138-4C5C-B442-E8BFE21FFE02.jpeg 1DF18F94-AC29-401D-A983-C869977F2292.jpeg 97D5C2DE-CDE0-4324-9517-F3E234E96279.jpeg
Working...
X