MMff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMff

Well it's Friday again and although we live in increasingly trying times, perhaps we can take this opportunity to have our weekly get together anyway, while of course maintaining a good social distance. I was a little worried when I started to feel hot after I woke up this morning but it turned out to be okay, the weather has decided give us a late blast of summer, 35C today. Here's my watches for this week.

Starting with last weekend's Mk1 Eiger.

Weeekend.jpg

Things weren't looking so great by Monday so I wore this in a small sign of hope.

Mon.jpg

St. Patrick's Day on Tuesday and although I didn't go to the pub this year, I wore some green anyway.

Tue.jpg

Grooved Balboa on Wednesday.

Wed.jpg

A file photo of my default watch for getting in amongst it, as I went to do more work on my Mum's old apartment on Thursday.

Thu.jpg

Esonic today. I hope this FF finds you all well. Stay safe and have a good weekend.

Fri.jpg

Can't let this one pass.

Originally posted by Tim. View Post
    http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

All good for now here, public holiday on Sunday so a long weekend at home for us. This is my most recent arrival, possibly the last for a while. Stay safe folks.

8F167A4D-37AF-4568-A323-61C61D41D851.jpeg
      See my collection slideshow at
      http://s629.photobucket.com/user/sca...20March%202012

Comment

Originally posted by JohnPat View Post
        All good for now here, public holiday on Sunday so a long weekend at home for us. This is my most recent arrival, possibly the last for a while. Stay safe folks.

That's nice John.
        I also have a package awaiting collection from the Post Office and that will be my last for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim. View Post

Grooved Balboa on Wednesday.

Wed.jpg

A crazy watch for crazy times. I'd still love to know what process Rado used to make these.
          Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnPat View Post

That's a great Arosa John. I still covet Mike's transluscent green dialed version, even though your case is clearly much sharper.

Comment

An odd and scattered week for me. Some of the printing we do could be considered essential and a number of our customers will stay open and need work done, so I walk to work each day through an increasingly desolate landscape. Oh well, cheerful toons on my music machine. I admit I am quite cheered by how quickly the earth can start healing itself when we reduce our interference.

Eterna for Monday, the 34th Anniversary of Mrs.K and my first date. It was to see an exhibiton of Picasso drawings.

P1200083b by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Tiki Tuesday

PB130057 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Wednesday it was a default day

PA182167 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Yesterday a little time with the Nicolet

PA240165 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

And winding up this week with a watch that could stand the worst.

P3261961 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Comment

That dial looks beautiful.

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post

PA240165 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Comment

A strange old week over here, with daily press conferences about the escalating chaos. We still don't know what to expect or how long it will last so it's business as usual for the foreseeable.
                  These are the watches I wore.
                  Monday, blue Eiger Mk2.

20200316_182820.jpg

Tuesday, Balboa Cologny.

20200317_183427.jpg

Wednesday, Diastar CC.

20200318_154853.jpg

And I kept the same watch on for Thursday and Friday, the CC Mk2 Mk3.

20200320_075836.jpg

Stay safe guys and have a great weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by scottjc View Post
                    That dial looks beautiful.

Thanks Scott. That weird taupey grey eggshell is really quite attractive, though in concept it sounds a bit naff...is that the correct expression?

Comment

And I kept the same watch on for Thursday and Friday, the CC Mk2 Mk3.

20200320_075836.jpg

Stay safe guys and have a great weekend.
                      And with good reason too. Beautiful. Also, a little shout out for making it three Balboa Cologny's in less than two weeks.

Comment

Thanks Scott. That weird taupey grey eggshell is really quite attractive, though in concept it sounds a bit naff...is that the correct expression?
                        I couldn't put it better myself.

Comment

And with good reason too. Beautiful. Also, a little shout out for making it three Balboa Cologny's in less than two weeks.
                          Thanks mate. The Mk2 is such a completely different watch to the Mk1 but I enjoy it equally. It really is all about the details, from the anchor in the crystal to the ultra comfortable BoR.

Comment

Can't let this one pass.

Cheers mate, as you say it's hard to know what to expect in the near future and I sincerely hope your business can continue on as usual.
                            I'm picking your CC Mk2 Mk3, they certainly nailed this one. Take care.

20200320_075836.jpg

Comment

A crazy watch for crazy times. I'd still love to know what process Rado used to make these.
                              It is a crazy piece Henry, lots of fun to wear. Unfortunately I doubt that there's anyone at Rado today who could tell us what they did back then.
                              I'm choosing your D-Star this week. A watch that, as you say "could stand the worst" and I would add, do it with a lot of class.

Comment

Working...
                              X