• Show
Clear All

One of my favourite watches, so great to see it on show

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

Originally posted by scottjc View Post
      One of my favourite watches, so great to see it on show

Thanks Scott. It wouldn't be half as nice without your contribution. It was worth hanging on to the case for all those years.
      Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Thanks Scott. It wouldn't be half as nice without your contribution. It was worth hanging on to the case for all those years.
        So glad I could help, although the deal worked out well for us both in the end.

Comment

So glad I could help, although the deal worked out well for us both in the end.
          It did, but then that's th best kind of deal, isn't it?

Comment

It did, but then that's th best kind of deal, isn't it?
            Absolutely

Comment

Hello everybody,
              I just wanted to post a quick question regarding the Balboa day-date series without cluttering the messageboard with a whole new thread.
              Are there any other dial color schemes known besides silver, black and "blue-ish to silver"?
              This week I was reminded that there might have been pictures of a brown version floating around somewhere on here, but I can't recall it from memory.

Nice watches, as always.

Thank you.

Comment

Morning all.
                With Tim on family duties much more important than showing pictures of watches I thought I would be left to start this week's thread, but thanks to JP for stepping up to the plate.
                This is how my week looked.

Monday, NCC404.

20191125_205520.jpg
                Am I seeing things Scott? Are you wearing a GP 404 or is that the lighting? Either way it's a fantastic looking 404.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnPat View Post
                  420B44BC-9964-4D23-BBC2-90A889BC1248.jpeg Thanks Scott, it’s back in its box now and this one has had a new battery fitted for an evening out
                  That's a stunner!

Comment

Glad to see you guys had so much no fun without me Henry, marvellous variety of watches on show this week.

This one please!

My week, well it's been busy as usual. We booked a winter vacay, but haven't left ourselves much time as it is only about 6 weeks away.

Monday, D-200. I really like this watch, even on the rubber strap.

P3251943 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

There is a teppanyaki restaurant in town that opened around 1980. It is closing it's doors on new Year's Eve and to celebrate they have brought back there very first menu and their 1980s sake cocktails. It's almost impossible to get in but we have managed to get a table for a late supper tonight. I will wear something suitably funky for that, probably the 202.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim. View Post

Am I seeing things Scott? Are you wearing a GP 404 or is that the lighting? Either way it's a fantastic looking 404.
                      Hahaha, no mate. It's just the lighting. Precious little natural light at this time of year. I arrive at work in the dark and go home in the dark...

Comment

Originally posted by Tim. View Post
                        Glad to see you guys had so much no fun without me Henry, marvellous variety of watches on show this week.

This one please!

Thanks Tim. The D-200 has been seeing a fair bit of wrist time and even though it is steel I find it is quite difficult to mark the case up due to the shape. I have done a lot of stuff with this watch, including diving in the ocean and it still looks pretty new.

Comment

Working...
                        X