No announcement yet.

MMff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful watches guys, no RADO this week.
    I was looking for a tool watch for work and narrow it down to these two, fortunately I got such a good deal that I ended up with both.
    Tim I think you are going to like these two.

1st the Citizen Promaster Fugu Asian Edition.

2ns Seiko Samurai "Save the Ocean''

Comment

Sorry for the late ff post, wearing this rare Trident 400 Daydate for the last days. It's quite a chunk of funk but comfortable, a true Space Age beauty!

_20191102_202310.JPG
      Pimpclinic.v.s.o.p.

Comment

Originally posted by JOSE G View Post
        Beautiful watches guys, no RADO this week.
        I was looking for a tool watch for work and narrow it down to these two, fortunately I got such a good deal that I ended up with both.
        Tim I think you are going to like these two.

1st the Citizen Promaster Fugu Asian Edition.

2ns Seiko Samurai "Save the Ocean''

And I do Jose, congratulations. I don't know much about that Citizen but it's a great looking diver and I'm pretty sure the Seiko will have their 4R35 movement , which is very reliable and surprisingly accurate, I have one that consistently runs at 3s/d or better.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim. View Post

And I do Jose, congratulations. I don't know much about that Citizen but it's a great looking diver and I'm pretty sure the Seiko will have their 4R35 movement , which is very reliable and surprisingly accurate, I have one that consistently runs at 3s/d or better.
          Thanks Tim, the Fugu or Puffer fish was release in 2019 along with other five models for the Asian market.

Both are very nice but to me the Seiko is more sturdy.

Comment

Working...
          X