Mmff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmff

This week has been as busy as last week. What little time I did have last week was spent putting Lamar through his paces. Too avoid the same issue I had last week I will post super early today.

I wore this rough n ready 101 through the weekend

AP1012223 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Labour Day, Diastar 515

P5160163 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Tuesday, NCC 101

PB120026 smart copy copy by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Wednesday, Diastar 14

P1011787 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Yesterday, mid-sixties 38mm Starliner

Starliner by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

And I am winding up the week with this

P4120221 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

More harvesting, processing and cooking on Lamar for this weekend, plus a dive tomorrow morning. Here's hoping you weekend is less busy than mine!
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

A wonderfully eclectic week of Rados Henry.
    as hard as I find the SpaceWing to resist I'm going for the DS14. I love the straight lines on that dial, an extremely successful project.

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post

P1011787 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
    http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

Originally posted by scottjc View Post
      A wonderfully eclectic week of Rados Henry.
      as hard as I find the SpaceWing to resist I'm going for the DS14. I love the straight lines on that dial, an extremely successful project.

Thanks Scott. I agree.

All vintage and all Rado doesn't happen that often for me anymore. Even if I go all vintage it is almost unheard of to not have a couple of LRs in the mix.

Comment

Another busy week but I've managed to work things so that I'm only away from home two nights a week so that's a bit more tolerable.
        These are the watches that accompanied me.

Monday, wine coloured Aster.

20190902_192216.jpg

Tuesday, blue Diastar 1/E.

20190903_113239.jpg

Wednesday, lapis Diastar 14.

20190904_171151.jpg

Thursday, coincidentally a tiger eye Diastar 14.

20190905_174701.jpg

And today it's the cushion Diastar 1.

20190906_142819.jpg

Have a great weekend.

Comment

Thursday, coincidentally a tiger eye Diastar 14.

20190905_174701.jpg

Have a great weekend.
          Two days away is much better. It's got to be kinder on the wallet too!

I am going to return the favour and pick your tiger eye as well. Really nice capture of it.

Comment

Two days away is much better. It's got to be kinder on the wallet too!

I am going to return the favour and pick your tiger eye as well. Really nice capture of it.
            Thanks Henry, definitely better for the wallet as well as the soul.
            I'd actually forgotten that I'd worn my tiger eye DS14 when I chose yours.

Comment

I've had a somewhat hectic week too, so really didn't have time to change watches and take photos. Basically I wore my SKX all week......

I do remember briefly slipping on my newest Rado on Wednesday night, but that's the only change for the week.

I'm heading up the coast next week so depending on cell and WiFi may not be able to post till the week after. Have a great weekend all.
              Last edited by Tim.; 09-06-2019, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Unfortunately, for reasons out of my control, my week was busy too Henry. I am, as usual, very tempted by your Starliner, but it's been trumped by the Spacewing this week.

Yesterday, mid-sixties 38mm Starliner

Starliner by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

And I am winding up the week with this

P4120221 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

More harvesting, processing and cooking on Lamar for this weekend, plus a dive tomorrow morning. Here's hoping you weekend is less busy than mine!
                Good luck with Lamar and enjoy your dive.

Comment

Another busy week but I've managed to work things so that I'm only away from home two nights a week so that's a bit more tolerable.
                  Glad to hear you're getting to spend more time at home mate. I'm with Henry in choosing your TE DS14 this week, great photo of a beautiful watch.

20190905_174701.jpg

Comment

Iíve been wearing my Seamaster all week. Surprisingly comfortable for a gig heavy watch. 57CA20C8-313B-44D4-BF6E-4BB28A2CD043.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by Tim. View Post
                      I've had a somewhat hectic week too, so really didn't have time to change watches and take photos. Basically I wore my SKX all week......

I do remember briefly slipping on my newest Rado on Wednesday night, but that's the only change for the week.

I'm heading up the coast next week so depending on cell and WiFi may not be able to post till the week after. Have a great weekend all.
                      That Musketeer dial is just insane. I really must dig mine out. It isn't to the standards of yours but it is much more than a typical dial.

Comment

I agree with Henry, the dial and case combo are a perfect example of Rado OTT design.

Originally posted by Tim. View Post

Comment

That Musketeer dial is just insane. I really must dig mine out. It isn't to the standards of yours but it is much more than a typical dial.
                          I agree with Henry, the dial and case combo are a perfect example of Rado OTT design.

Thanks Gentlemen, as I think I said somewhere here before, to me, this design and the materials used, give it a sort of commercial or industrial appearance.
                          Last edited by Tim.; 09-08-2019, 09:46 PM.

Comment

P5160163 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Wow. That photo makes the entire thing look like Stealth Incarnate in gun-metal or something similar.
                            How coool would it be to have a modern reproduction like that?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Watch Carefully View Post

Wow. That photo makes the entire thing look like Stealth Incarnate in gun-metal or something similar.
                              How coool would it be to have a modern reproduction like that?!?
                              It would be cool. I've always considered the Sintra to be a sort of modern 505.

The photo was done with a light source under a stretched and painted canvas, which is the background you see and then everything else is spillover from that light source.

Comment

Working...
                              X