MMff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMff

Happy Friday all. I'm looking forward to today. I think JP may be checking in with some watches that have been in storage in the UK for some time and also I know of at least one member who is awaiting a special delivery that may arrive in time for today's edition of FF. Anyway here's my lot.

Last weekend I wore my new SKX as I'd received a new soft rubber strap from the UK which I bought because I found the Seiko strap too stiff and uncomfortable. The new strap has curved ends and was quite difficult to fit, but I think it was worth it.

Weekend.jpg

Excel on Monday, always fun to photograph this one.

Mon.jpg

Tuesday, I wore the silver Scheidegg.

Tue.jpg

Two tone Balboa Cologny on Wednesday.

Wed.jpg

Elegance Quartz on Thursday. This one's just back from the watchmaker. I put it in because it needed a new battery, which I would normally change myself, but the quick date change had become faulty so I thought I'd get John to do both jobs. Turned out to have a corroded circuit and a rusted 4th wheel (which was probably effecting the date change), so it's obviously had a leaky battery at some point, luckily he was able to source the parts, so hopefully it should be trouble free in the foreseeable future.

Thus.jpg

Green Diastar XL 300M diver today. Have a great weekend everyone.

Fri.jpg

A tough choice this week but I'm always happy to see this, so much so that I've often considered getting another one.

Originally posted by Tim. View Post
    http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

138BFAEC-956C-44E4-962B-F3473BB4EB13.jpeg 84C2D76D-19D0-4E04-B0FF-9E0D7F5236F5.jpeg 30A27E10-5DB5-4C31-A5BF-0A74C9B6128E.jpeg Quick and dirty photos, just collected them

0DB0057E-68D5-4355-A60E-761F5F0E9A6F.jpeg
      See my collection slideshow at
      http://s629.photobucket.com/user/sca...20March%202012

Comment

Some special pieces in there John.
        I look forward to some better photos as you get reacquainted with them all.

Comment

Wearing this Eterna Sonic Diastar today, have a nice weekend!

_20190809_130618.JPG
          Pimpclinic.v.s.o.p.

Comment

Originally posted by pimpclinic.v.s.o.p. View Post

_20190809_130618.JPG
            Love that textured dial Marcus.

Comment

JP, I just hope you have not gain or lost any weight during that time, those are are quite a few bracelets to adjust.

Comment

Wearing these two, too hot outside so I managed to put together two seven rows with stray ends.

If anybody has a set of curved ends, let me know?

Have a great weekend.

Comment

Esonic over the weekend. Lapis 515ís Monday and Tuesday, newly arrived Longines 515 Wednesday, blue dialed 515 Thursday, and finish the week with my Diamaster chronograph automatic. B71BAA30-FBA8-46E4-8CA0-FDC78E61409D.jpeg 92A24BC5-762E-4106-9421-5DE8D17237A3.jpeg D8118081-8480-4669-8AF2-42A51407D59C.jpeg 37F59DF6-5534-4537-863A-8CE5A2DA4F98.jpeg 3D70096B-BB76-49A0-ABC2-32142616BCF7.jpeg B8003330-4B82-4F28-8956-5AF5A8FB00FF.jpeg

Comment

Hey guys! Sorry I missed last week. It's been a frustrating, expensive and annoying two weeks broken up by a pretty good extra long weekend, except for one thing. So the new, and not exactly cheap fridge arrived this week, but on the long weekend Friday my good smoker. The fourth digital controller in it's fifteen year life only made it sorta work. So... a new smoker too! It was fun shopping for one and I got a really versatile unit for half price, but still didn't really want to drop that cash too. Then I had another skirmish in the 14 week war with Canada Revenue over them giving Fhank a huge refund when he was obviously fake and then withholding mine and treating me like the criminal.

Anyway, I haven't got a lot to contribute as I put this on during the weekend and with everything that's gone on, I haven't bothered to change it. It's the perfect watch for this kind of week; small, light, decent WR, long PR and on the BoR it's comfortable in this heat.

P7030101 copy by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

To pad my post here's an internet photo of the new smoker, which should arrive next week.

imageService.jpg Louisiana-Grills-LG-900.jpg

The upside is the week is over and it's unlikely next week will be as crappy as the previous two AND I get to dive this weekend. Only in the 18 foot deep pool, but a dive nonetheless, which will also then finally see a change in wristwatches. 90 minutes of tranquility!
                    Last edited by Henry Krinkle; 08-09-2019, 11:57 AM.
                    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim. View Post

Excel on Monday, always fun to photograph this one.

Mon.jpg
                      Excellent news about the Elegance. Hopefully it works well now. I pick this excellent capture off the the Excel as my WotW from you Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnPat View Post
                        There are some pretty nice things in there. The 2 with the black dial and sideways markers as well as the gp Golden City both leap out at me. These go back a ways don't they? I seem to remember you getting at least one of those Muranos a couple of years ago. I am correct?

Comment

Originally posted by pimpclinic.v.s.o.p. View Post

_20190809_130618.JPG
                          Nice one Pimp!

Comment

Originally posted by JOSE G View Post
                            Wearing these two, too hot outside so I managed to put together two seven rows with stray ends.

If anybody has a set of curved ends, let me know?

Have a great weekend.

Both nice Jose. I've been stuck on the Captain Cook on BoR not least because of the heat.

Comment

Originally posted by jethrobodine View Post
                              I am picking this one Kevin. They are just so darn rare.

Comment

Working...
                              X