MMff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jethrobodine View Post
    Thanks Kevin, lovely horse and gazelle collection on display this week.

Comment

Originally posted by JOSE G View Post
      Sorry to hear that Tim, Florida is the Sunshine State, it's also the lightning capital of the country.
      Hope she has full and speedy recovery.
      Thanks Jose, all going well so far. Lovely green watches this week, you'll be well set up for St. Patrick's day.

Comment

Originally posted by jethrobodine View Post
        I've also seen a couple of green horses with silver white dials that have this pattern. I tried to buy one but was outbid on both occasions.
        Last edited by Tim.; 01-11-2019, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Another wonderful week of watches on show here again guys. I love it when Funky Fridays bring us all together like they used to.

My week of watches started off with a plan to go through my early 2000's models and I started with the Accustar.

WP_20190107_19_28_46_Pro (2).jpg

The theme continued on Tuesday with the Diastar 40.

WP_20190108_17_43_12_Pro (2).jpg

Inspiration took me in a different direction on Wednesday and the Aster called out to me.

WP_20190109_19_16_30_Pro (2).jpg

Back on track on Thursday with the 40 Years Of Diastar.

WP_20190110_18_58_02_Pro (2).jpg

And today I went all out with the abalone Balboa and matching cufflinks.

WP_20190111_07_45_05_Pro (2).jpg

Have a great weekend everyone.
          http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

3 Accustars again! I am pretty sure once is exceedingly uncommon, but this has happened a few tmes now.
            Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Originally posted by scottjc View Post
              Another wonderful week of watches on show here again guys. I love it when Funky Fridays bring us all together like they used to.

My week of watches started off with a plan to go through my early 2000's models and I started with the Accustar.

WP_20190107_19_28_46_Pro (2).jpg

Inspiration took me in a different direction on Wednesday and the Aster called out to me.

WP_20190109_19_16_30_Pro (2).jpg

And today I went all out with the abalone Balboa and matching cufflinks.

WP_20190111_07_45_05_Pro (2).jpg

Have a great weekend everyone.
              You were right we did have quite a cross over this week. It could have been even more so as I had planned to wear my DS 40 on Thursday but as I was running late didn't have time to set it.
              You've set a high bar this week, but I'm going to give the nod to your Abalone Balboa and cufflink combo, very smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
                3 Accustars again! I am pretty sure once is exceedingly uncommon, but this has happened a few tmes now.
                Last year sometime, I went through all my photos from all the FF post and was surprised to find that my Accustar scored the most hits, by some margin.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim. View Post

You were right we did have quite a cross over this week. It could have been even more so as I had planned to wear my DS 40 on Thursday but as I was running late didn't have time to set it.
                  You've set a high bar this week, but I'm going to give the nod to your Abalone Balboa and cufflink combo, very smart.
                  I'll second that.

Comment

Working...
                  X