MMff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMff

Funky Friday time. Busy week down here, the usual chaos leading up to Christmas. What are you wearing this week? Here's mine.

Last weekend. My Marstron, still keeping time remarkably well.

Weekend.jpg

A bit more pool maintenance on Monday so I wore the blue diver.

Mon.jpg

Tuesday's Aubergine Balboa.

Tue.jpg

The rarely seen Monte Rosa on Wednesday.

Wed.jpg

A Scheidegg on Thursday.

Thus.jpg

Some square 70's funk today. Have a good weekend everybody.

Fri.jpg

Originally posted by Tim. View Post
    A Scheidegg on Thursday.

Thus.jpg
    Another group of stunning watches Tim.
    So hard to choose a winner, with the Balboa Cologny, Monte Rosa and aubergine Balboa all in the running, but I've decided that the Scheidegg takes the crown for me this week.
    http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

Originally posted by scottjc View Post

Another group of stunning watches Tim.
      So hard to choose a winner, with the Balboa Cologny, Monte Rosa and aubergine Balboa all in the running, but I've decided that the Scheidegg takes the crown for me this week.
      Thanks mate , it's a watch that I originally bought for the bracelet and it's become a regular favourite. The 70's style and pearl white dial makes it an easy fit in most situations.

Comment

Voyager GT for me this week!

560F9676-AC5C-4A71-9C46-C329A6926835.jpeg

Comment

Esonic first of the week, then a new arrival 303 today. A61D6C78-0028-4701-A909-F05A460BBC33.jpeg AB0F8D30-4E9B-4F0C-A1AE-D85F5F0911DF.jpeg

Comment

Funky Friday time. Busy week down here, the usual chaos leading up to Christmas. What are you wearing this week? Here's mine.

A Scheidegg on Thursday.

Thus.jpg
            Nice to see the Monte Rosa. It's a fine looking piece that just didn't get worn at all by me. Iam voting with Scott today and will pick the Scheidegg too. I like your Neymar...except for the mercedes hand...

Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Originally posted by JRG View Post

Have I said this already? That's a fine looking Voyager.

Comment

Originally posted by jethrobodine View Post
                Esonic first of the week, then a new arrival 303 today. A61D6C78-0028-4701-A909-F05A460BBC33.jpeg AB0F8D30-4E9B-4F0C-A1AE-D85F5F0911DF.jpeg

Hard to go wrong with those two.

Comment

My week has been insane and next week looks to be busier. The weekend:
                  The 2011 debut Centrix Auto, no longer the only post 1962 non-mineral dialed automatic to not have an anchor.

P6070033 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

And Sunday was the Armand Nicolet L-10

P8280236 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

The week itself. Monday was the RGM 400

Model 400 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Tuesday was a default day

PC110441 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Wednesday The CC Mk I.2. I got a pretty fun reputation boost over at IWL regarding this one. A fellow gave me reputation points and his attached message was " A watch I can't afford in a picture I couldn't take. Yeah, thanks for making my day." In jest of course.

P9122045 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Thursday Diastar Chronometer.

PB023307 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

And closing out the week, more funktional than actually funk.

P9141140 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Comment

Beautiful watches.
                    What can I say feeling purple today.
                    Have great & safe weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by JRG View Post

These early Voyagers are definitely the best looking and that's a fine example.

Comment

Originally posted by jethrobodine View Post
                        Great watches Kevin, I have that same Searchlight 303 and it's a favourite, congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post

Nice to see the Monte Rosa. It's a fine looking piece that just didn't get worn at all by me. Iam voting with Scott today and will pick the Scheidegg too. I like your Neymar...except for the mercedes hand...
                          Thanks Henry, the Monte Rosa is probably my least worn watch but for some reason it spoke to me last Wednesday and had a brief outing. Sorry about the Merc hand, I know you're not a fan. The Naymar was largely an impulse buy based on 3 things, the blue dial, the 6,9 and the price, I didn't really consider the hands but I must say it's kinda grown on me. I think the Scheidegg is one of those "just right" watches, not too big, not too flashy.......etc, as I said to Scott, it fits well in most situations.

Another Stella week of watches and photographs Henry, I can only echo the sentiments of your IWL colleague. There's at least 4 contenders for best watch and or photo, I really like the the DS 40 against that background but I'm going with the AN this week, your use of depth of field looking down into that movement and AN's level of craftsmanship make hard to beat.

Comment

Thanks Henry, the Monte Rosa is probably my least worn watch but for some reason it spoke to me last Wednesday and had a brief outing. Sorry about the Merc hand, I know you're not a fan. The Naymar was largely an impulse buy based on 3 things, the blue dial, the 6,9 and the price, I didn't really consider the hands but I must say it's kinda grown on me. I think the Scheidegg is one of those "just right" watches, not too big, not too flashy.......etc, as I said to Scott, it fits well in most situations.

Another Stella week of watches and photographs Henry, I can only echo the sentiments of your IWL colleague. There's at least 4 contenders for best watch and or photo, I really like the the DS 40 against that background but I'm going with the AN this week, your use of depth of field looking down into that movement and AN's level of craftsmanship make hard to beat.
                            No need to apologise for the mercedes hand. It's only a minor niggle. My Longines has a cathedral hand , whihc is for all intents and purposes just a slimmer mercedes hand , and I very nearly bought the tropic Evant when it first came out. Do you know Evant. The diver is very much like your Neymar

Comment

Great choices this week, chaps. The Voyager GT and the GEMMY are sure lovely--and very hard pieces to obtain!
                              My week was busy and horologically ordinary, for me. I spent the whole time with a single watch: my RGM Ref. 116 with rose gold rotor...

Comment

Working...
                              X