Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Rado Forum at Loggerheads...or, how Scott and Brad spent their Friday evening.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    cucumber yoghurt sauce
    Yes! Tzatziki sauce...my favorite part of any gyro. I don't care for tomatoes, nor excessive use of red onion, but meat, lettuce, pita, some sweet onion, and loads of tzatziki make me a happy boy.

Comment

Originally posted by scottjc View Post

A beautiful piece Henry. A little small for every day wear for me, as I commented to Brad at the time, but the craftsmanship is immediately apparent.
      That Brad had it on a mesh bracelet was very attractive, I know that changing it to a leather strap would completely alter the look and feel but I'm not sure how that would sit with me.
      Yes indeed:

Once the thin-ness of it begins to appeal to you, the possibilities are endless.

For my money, it's best on medium-brown straps rather than black ones. I like it on the original straps shown above (now 15 years old!) or on Sirtoli ostrich (slightly padded, top photo), but it is usually kept on the 3.5mm Staib mesh (which is thicker than the movement!):

Comment

We seem to have lost some later posts from this thread. Has anyone had issues like that on other threads recently?
        Brad

Comment

Originally posted by Watch Carefully View Post
          We seem to have lost some later posts from this thread. Has anyone had issues like that on other threads recently?
          Brad
          Only this thread. I think it was a bit of weirdness yesterday as Scott couldn't log on either.
          Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Watch Carefully View Post
            Brad
            I lost a post from this thread. As Henry said, I couldn't open the site at all yesterday evening.
            http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

Working...
            X