new vintage diver in da house!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new vintage diver in da house!

Just want to share a couple of pics of my rescent "catch".
    Itīs a Certina DS PH 200 m. Anybody seen it before?, or maby someone have this watch?

Thanks for looking!

cheers,
    salmonia

I had the big brother.

certina_one.jpg

Royal Australian Navy issue. While I never advocate diving with a vintage diver, they are a lot of fun to collect. Certina dive watches have a lot of history to them. Back in the late 60s and early 70s, they were considered on a par with Doxa.

George
    Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

Those are both superperb. I hope Jonathan gets a chance to see them today. I'm searching for just the right vintage Certina. And either of those would have hit the mark. I've never seen either.

Salmonia's has that BP look, way cool, very clean.

George's has that awesome case, plus the cool Certina bezel they have become so famous for.

Very nice watches guys.
      sigpicHook 'Em
      "Just as watch collectors are keepers of a tradition of a mechanical art, so too are dive watch owners keepers of a legacy of rugged instruments that accompanied man on some of his greatest adventures. Wear your dive watch proudly."

Comment

I did see them Tom, thanks for mentioning it. Btw that 500 in the 'bay went for more than I expected. George, my prayers are with you and the better half.

Comment

Looks a lot like an Omega SM300, and that isn't a bad thing by the way. Nice score!
          John

Comment

that is fantastic....

really great find

Comment

certina, would you like to sell it?

Originally posted by salmonia View Post
              Just want to share a couple of pics of my rescent "catch".
              Itīs a Certina DS PH 200 m. Anybody seen it before?, or maby someone have this watch?

Thanks for looking!

cheers,
              salmonia
              Hello!

I was wondering if you would like to sell it. Please, could you drop me an email to

gmezzalana@hotmail.com

Thank you!

G

Comment

Working...
              X