Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's an eye-catching Campanola

Spotted this morning on the web.
    I like this one, though I expect it can be very difficult to read the time.

No pic is showing, Brad.

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Wonderful.

Comment

Maybe I'm the only one that can't see a picture in Brad's post?

Comment

It has the Roman numerals against a blue background, triple date, the hands are silver, so they disappear into some parts of the dial. Not something I would wear, because, other than vintage watches I wear nothing dressy. I would appreciate it on someone else. Sorry you can't see it, Mike.

Comment

Lol, it's funny that I can't see it.

Comment

I can see his picture. My question is why he can post them, and nobody else can? Maybe it's in the "Admin" part of his profile. Admin status for all the regulars and our dilema is fixed LOL...

PS - It IS a very stunning, eye catching watch.
                TKite,
                Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

I can post pictures using a hosting site and copying the URL - just can't upload. So odd that I can't see a pic, nor can I click on anything to make it show.

Comment

1. Sorry, I'm underimpressed due to the absence of legibility. Pretty, but more a piece of jewelry than a watch, IMHO.

2. Dunno what's happening, Mike. May be your photo host. Mine, Photobucket, suddenly went dark on me a little back. Dunno what happened there, either. Simplest solution would be to get our photo upload ability on this forum fixed. So far, no joy. Interest dropping.

George
                    Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

Originally posted by George W. Olney View Post
                      1. Sorry, I'm underimpressed due to the absence of legibility. Pretty, but more a piece of jewelry than a watch, IMHO.

2. Dunno what's happening, Mike. May be your photo host. Mine, Photobucket, suddenly went dark on me a little back. Dunno what happened there, either. Simplest solution would be to get our photo upload ability on this forum fixed. So far, no joy. Interest dropping.

George
                      Photobucket (although I'm not a fan) is working for me...

​​​​​​​
                      "So Many Watches / So Little Time"

Comment

Originally posted by TKite View Post
                        My question is why he can post them, and nobody else can?
                        I simply paste someone else's URL (or mine from fototime.com) between the tags [img] and [/img].

George, I'm at the mercy of Jaimie's availability (and mine, for that matter). I'll drop you a line.
                        Brad
                        Last edited by Watch Carefully; 02-24-2021, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Yeah no photo hosting for me anymore.
                          TKite,
                          Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Originally posted by George W. Olney View Post

George
                            Yeah that's what I think, it's more like a piece of jewelry, but I do find it nice looking. I wouldn't wear it myself as a watch
                            TKite,
                            Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Hi Brad - can you send me the link to the pic, or re-post it? I am dying to see this watch out of curiosity now.

Comment

Working...
                              X