WUW in Februari?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A white world, but this is an older picture Longwood

And a pic of today with a white post stamp garden picture in the background...

Last edited by James T. Kirk; 02-07-2021, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Love the Sunday Bulova, Johan. Wearing my CasiOak today - go Chiefs!

Comment

Wearing my GMT and layers of clothing on this ridiculously cold day here. It was about -36Celsius with the windchill (about the same in Fahrenheit) a couple of hours ago and doesn't feel a heck of a lot warmer now.

Last edited by JP(Canada); 02-07-2021, 03:05 PM.
        JP

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

Gevril Stainless & Gold Generation 1 Chronograph.
          39mm, Sapphire,Stepped Case and Lugs, NOS...

Last edited by kurt48; 02-07-2021, 03:47 PM.
          "So Many Watches / So Little Time"

Comment

One of my favorite quotes of all time on EOT was "another nauseating hairy wrist shot", so enjoy

Comment

A Sharkey (Heimdallr) pic shot on a beautiful day. It is now all white, with more then a foot of snow! Freezing now -8C, expecting to go to -12~15 tonight...

Comment

Yesterday 29th wedding anniversary, bought a nice cake and ordered grill specialties.Didn't have time to show my watch yesterday:

Today we go to the Garden- and pet centre for bird food, with this one:

Comment

Originally posted by James T. Kirk View Post
                  Yesterday 29th wedding anniversary, bought a nice cake and ordered grill specialties.
                  Happy anniversary! Our 23rd is coming next month (and I still don't have a gift for Valentine's Day...too many holidays!).

I've gone back to wearing this Rado. Whenever I wear it, I realize how fantastic it is. First, it is really rare...I guess only a few hundred were made. Also, it is much larger than similar earlier Rado designs--such as the Golden Horse line--which makes it look and feel more modern. Lastly, it just suits me. It is really a pleasure to wear.

Last edited by Watch Carefully; 02-10-2021, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Watch Carefully View Post

Happy anniversary! Our 23rd is coming next month (and I still don't have a gift for Valentine's Day...too many holidays!).

I've gone back to wearing this Rado. Whenever I wear it, I realize how fantastic it is. First, it is really rare...I guess only a few hundred were made. Also, it is much larger than similar earlier Rado designs--such as the Golden Horse line--which makes it look and feel more modern. Lastly, it just suits me. It is really a pleasure to wear.
                    Since our wedding date is so close to Valentine, we don't feel the need to double it up, Actually my wife was off from work all week, and that is a treat in itself.

Nice Rado, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Watch Carefully View Post

47 for Kathy and I. Nice Rado.

Comment

31 for Cath & I.

DSC_9727 (1) by Tim Callaghan, on Flickr

Comment

Happy Anniversary, Johan and you other guys too! This year will be 28 for Renee and I. Went with the Sea-Dweller this morning.
                          Last edited by Mike D; 02-11-2021, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                            Happy Anniversary, Joan and you other guys too! This year will be 28 for Renee and I. Went with the Sea-Dweller this morning.
                            Stone Cold Classic!

Comment

Coldest place on earth the other day. Today it was -40 when I went to work, -54C/-65F with the windchill. There is a watch under there somewhere.

Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Thanks, Kurt!

Henry - not sure where you are, but I am glad I'm not there. We will dip below zero F this weekend - I don't even like that!

Comment

Working...
                                X