• Show
Clear All

• Mike D
    replied
    Thanks, Vince!

Leave a comment:

• vjb.knife
    replied
    I like that Spinnaker. It looks very cool.

Leave a comment:

• Mike D
    replied
    Thanks, Johan! I agree we must be related!

Leave a comment:

• James T. Kirk
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Thanks, guys! I have a big pet peeve with straight end link bracelets on regular lug watches - hate that gap. Now, if the bracelet is an Omega style bracelet with open mesh that the springbar goes through, that looks ok to me, so no issue.

This one does have the hooded lugs, so the straight end bracelet works great. Has an easily adjustable strap too with no need to remove part of the mesh.

TK, I hear ya on not wearing a watch for a while. I could not do that, but that does sound like a record.
    Sometimes, my friend, I think we are related, as I recognise those kind of pet peeves! I like a lot of your watches and style!

Leave a comment:

• Mike D
    replied
    Thanks, guys! I have a big pet peeve with straight end link bracelets on regular lug watches - hate that gap. Now, if the bracelet is an Omega style bracelet with open mesh that the springbar goes through, that looks ok to me, so no issue.

This one does have the hooded lugs, so the straight end bracelet works great. Has an easily adjustable strap too with no need to remove part of the mesh.

TK, I hear ya on not wearing a watch for a while. I could not do that, but that does sound like a record.

Leave a comment:

• Markkershaw
    replied

Nice.

Leave a comment:

• TKite
    replied
    The mesh goes really well with hooded lugs. Great looking watch. I haven't worn a watch since probably September, which must be some sort of a record for me.

Leave a comment:

• kurt48
    replied
    Very Nice!

Leave a comment:

• Mike D
    started a topic My other Christmas watch...

My other Christmas watch...

Yesterday, I wore the red, red, red, GShock, so today, I'm wearing the other watch I got, which is the Spinnaker Dumas 300m diver. It's very nice actually. Has a ceramic lumed bezel and a very substantial beadblasted mesh bracelet. I like the chamfered edges on the case, the hands are great as are the hour markers.
Working...
X