What are you wearing today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Johan - that brown is a perfect match to the rose gold on the Bulova.
    Excellent diver, Mike!

Today a quick 'n easy but still a favorite:

Promaster Eco Drive

Comment

Zenith Defy Extreme...

IMG_4495.jpeg
      "So Many Watches / So Little Time"

Comment

Trias Germany

Comment

An oldie but still a goodie...

IMG_4505.jpeg

IMG_4502.jpeg
          Last edited by kurt48; 12-01-2020, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Before I had a real Seiko Tuna, I had this "Poor Man's Tuna". A unknown designer, made this design (and a few others, some with H2O valve some without, sometimes upside down) and sold them to a plethora of brands. This model was also as Deep Blue with also different colored dials, and even Aqualung. This one is from the German Eichmueller and is a sub brand named Army Watch Germany. It has a Seiko quartz on board and sapphire crystal. WR 1000m.

Comment

Originally posted by James T. Kirkę View Post
              Before I had a real Seiko Tuna, I had this "Poor Man's Tuna". A unknown designer, made this design (and a few others, some with H2O valve some without, sometimes upside down) and sold them to a plethora of brands. This model was also as Deep Blue with also different colored dials, and even Aqualung. This one is from the German Eichmueller and is a sub brand named Army Watch Germany. It has a Seiko quartz on board and sapphire crystal. WR 1000m.

I have eyed those myself a few times. Same maker as the Bund watch, I think, which I owned at one point. Tauchmeister is a name that comes to mind too. Nice tool watch!
              JP

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

I've worn another watch or two on the left wrist, but this has monopolised my right wrist since its arrival:

Note: I spent an hour or so removing the previous owner's DNA from the case and bracelet after this photo was taken.
                Apologies for the visible schmutz.

Comment

Originally posted by James T. Kirkę View Post

Nice!

Comment

Love the red Trias - homage to the JE Atlantis - wish I had kept mine and my white one.

That digi-Tag is killer, Kurt.

Brad - the Alfex is a cool design - glad you got the gunk off it.

Here's my Tauchmeister yellow dialed version of that diver. I don't wear it much because it's yellow, but it's cool.

Still wearing the Atlantis.

Comment

Comment

Much to like you guys!

Kurt, I could have used the Tag. The legibility is great. Started PT today from my recent knee surgery and that dial would have better for timing than the analog G-shock I am wearing.

Tuna's or Tuna homages are all good so far as I am concerned.

And speaking of legibility (and form following function) there is much to appreciate about the Alfex, Brad.

Comment

My first good Swiss watch was one of these. Been enjoying it a lot again these last few days...

JP

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                            Love the red Trias - homage to the JE Atlantis - wish I had kept mine and my white one.

That digi-Tag is killer, Kurt.

Brad - the Alfex is a cool design - glad you got the gunk off it.

Here's my Tauchmeister yellow dialed version of that diver. I don't wear it much because it's yellow, but it's cool.

Still wearing the Atlantis.
                            I like the yellow Tauchmeister, as a matter of fact, I like bright and pastel colored dials, there is so much black dials anyway.

Today I'm wearing the by Dave Murphy bead blasted and equipped with one of his own dials Amphibia's. He even didn't mind to wait to have a Chinese full steel bracelet send to him and blast that too...

Comment

And this TGIF friday, one of my new favourites:

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X