Leave a comment:

• mosswood
    replied
    I hope to God she's not a urologist!

Leave a comment:

• Watch Carefully
    replied
    Originally posted by kurt48 View Post
    In my 9 years under the care of 'The Sisters Of Mercy,' I never had one with
    eyes like that. :-)
    I was lucky--my 4 years at a such an institution featured only Norbertine brothers, no nuns!

Leave a comment:

• kurt48
    replied
    In my 9 years under the care of 'The Sisters Of Mercy,' I never had one with
    eyes like that. :-)

Leave a comment:

• Watch Carefully
    replied
    Originally posted by kurt48 View Post
    On the watch... it looks like a bad knockoff of a Patek 24. She looks like
    every schoolboy's nightmare.
    You're right, Kurt. I can envision her in a nun's habit with an 18" wooden ruler ready to rap knuckles!

I'm glad that humor still persists in these trying times...and find that most people are being sensible about their own protection and the consideration of others'.

Leave a comment:

• kurt48
    replied
    On the watch... it looks like a bad knockoff of a Patek 24. She looks like
    every schoolboy's nightmare.

Leave a comment:

• TKite
    replied
    I heard there are 'freedom groups' forming in several states in the U.S. which are grouping up in large numbers to go shopping maskless to make a statement. One such is in your area - Pennsylvania. I don't personally wear a mask, I'm not sick, not likely to get sick. Anyone who is sick should sit home in their basement and wear a mask, or go to hospital for treatment, and let the people who are not sick just go about life.

Leave a comment:

• Watch Carefully
    started a topic Can you help me identify this watch?

Can you help me identify this watch?

Ha ha...just kidding.
    But I had to share this ad from Berlin, who apparently REALLY want people who refuse to wear a mask to do so, and protect their older citizens.

828.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=2cd23955e74698132a97bf6087167292.jpg
Working...
X