Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you help me identify this watch?

Ha ha...just kidding.
    But I had to share this ad from Berlin, who apparently REALLY want people who refuse to wear a mask to do so, and protect their older citizens.

828.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=2cd23955e74698132a97bf6087167292.jpg

I heard there are 'freedom groups' forming in several states in the U.S. which are grouping up in large numbers to go shopping maskless to make a statement. One such is in your area - Pennsylvania. I don't personally wear a mask, I'm not sick, not likely to get sick. Anyone who is sick should sit home in their basement and wear a mask, or go to hospital for treatment, and let the people who are not sick just go about life.
    TKite,
    Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

On the watch... it looks like a bad knockoff of a Patek 24. She looks like
      every schoolboy's nightmare.
      "So Many Watches / So Little Time"

Comment

Originally posted by kurt48 View Post
        On the watch... it looks like a bad knockoff of a Patek 24. She looks like
        every schoolboy's nightmare.
        You're right, Kurt. I can envision her in a nun's habit with an 18" wooden ruler ready to rap knuckles!

I'm glad that humor still persists in these trying times...and find that most people are being sensible about their own protection and the consideration of others'.

Comment

In my 9 years under the care of 'The Sisters Of Mercy,' I never had one with
          eyes like that. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by kurt48 View Post
            In my 9 years under the care of 'The Sisters Of Mercy,' I never had one with
            eyes like that. :-)
            I was lucky--my 4 years at a such an institution featured only Norbertine brothers, no nuns!

Comment

I hope to God she's not a urologist!

Comment

Sounds like High School.

Comment

Working...
                X