Got it today - Hamilton Belowzero 1000m Diver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got it today - Hamilton Belowzero 1000m Diver

Thjis one got here quickly - received it today. It's a big watch for sure as it seems to wear even larger than its size of 46mm. I'll likely switch to the bracelet soon, but it came on the rubber strap. Here's a shot next to my Sea-Dweller, which it dwarfs.

Congrats Mike, that is BIG!

Comment

Holy smokin' bananas Mike, that's a beast! Good on you fer pullin' that sucker off.

Comment

Looks great on your wrist!
        "So Many Watches / So Little Time"

Comment

Thanks, guys - I think in the pic with the SD in my hand, it looks way bigger than it really is compared to the SD - probably because it's a bit closer to the camera. It doesn't look as big on my wrist.

Comment

I have seen you before with super sized watches, but you can pull it off! It looks great and let the SD looks like a boy's watch!

Comment

Thanks, Johan - this one is a beast, indeed, but I love it. Here are some more pics:

Comment

Wow and I thought the Eco's and Tuna's were big. Where's Vince?
                TKite,
                Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

I love it on the bracelet.
                  "So Many Watches / So Little Time"

Comment

Thanks - it's actually larger than the specs I've read. I measured it with my digital calipers.

What I've read says 46mm, but that would be without integral parts of the case - the crown guards which round out the case.

With the crown included, it's 50mm wide. It's 55mm lug to lug and 18mm thick.

Compared to my Ocean7 CP-1,it's actually larger, which is surprising. the CP-1 is 49mm wide, 55.5mm lug to lug and 17.3mm thick.

As for weight, it's the heaviest watch I have too. The Hammy is 272g and the CP-1 with its ceramic case, is 127g. The SD is 148g. Yet, surprisingly, it's very comfortable. I had, a while back, the Citizen Eco-Zilla on the OEM bracelet - that was heavy, but uncomfortable as it was so top heavy - this one - not so much.

Here's some more comparo shots.

Last edited by Mike D; 09-17-2020, 11:46 AM.

Comment

I like it! The zero at 12 is cool too.

Comment

Very nice !

Comment

Wow! Impressive. I really dig that caseback too. Wear it in good health, Mike!
                          JP

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

Congrats Mike! Dang it kind of makes the CP-1 look small! Enjoy your new beast!

Regards,

Ren

Comment

Working...
                            X