Newbie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie.

This is my first post wanted to say hello to all. I am looking for large men's watches that are the reason I joined this forum plus to participate in a forum regarding wristwatches information. Let's see how this forum will be helpful to me.

Kristoffer Holten.

Good Morning and welcome from the USA.
    "So Many Watches / So Little Time"

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Hi Kristoffer,
        Welcome to EOT. Let us know what kind of watches you prefer, and what you may already have--I'm sure there are members here with whom to engage in spirited chats and who can make additional recommendations, from experience.
        What's your location? We have a thread atop the forum for members to identify their country. We're spread out world-wide here.
        Cheers,
        Brad

Comment

Welcome Aboard.

Comment

A big welcome from one of the Old Timers. Pull up a chair and have a seat. The floor is open to just about anything of interest except politics and PC.

George
            Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

Hello and welcome from the UK.
              http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

Welkom van een Nederlander!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome!
                    If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough.
                    - Mario Andretti

Comment

Hello and welcome, there's a great variety of large watches among the members of this forum, I think you've landed in the right place & not just because of the large watches but because, if you post a question or need advice, you will generally get a helpful response fairly promply, unlike some other places that shall remain nameless. This little corner of the web has a kind of family atmosphere to it, at least it does imo, I can't speak for everyone but, I do hope you enjoy it here.
                      Last edited by Tim.; 09-16-2020, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X