Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still selling the white one? That searaider is super funky!! I dig it.

Originally posted by Watch Carefully View Post
    This just in:

It pairs nicely with its hi-beat sibling:

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris View Post
      Still selling the white one? That searaider is super funky!! I dig it.
      Thanks!

They are both for sale...I like them, but don't intend to keep them, as I need to fund a major purchase.
      One of our members has made me an offer I cannot refuse!
      If any of you have interest in buying a watch I own, drop me a line. Very few are off-limits.

Comment

• A real Germasian today

Comment

• Congrats, Brad - cool vintage vibe.

Johan, you know I like the Trias diver. For everyone here - it's an homage to the Jacques Etoile Atlantis - not one seen very often.

I'm still honeymooning with the Hamilton BeloZero here.

Comment

• IMG_4240.jpeg
            Last edited by kurt48; 09-25-2020, 02:54 PM.
            "So Many Watches / So Little Time"

Comment

• Precisionist today

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                Congrats, Brad - cool vintage vibe.

Johan, you know I like the Trias diver. For everyone here - it's an homage to the Jacques Etoile Atlantis - not one seen very often.
                Thanks, Mike!
                Regarding the Trias and JE...
                Is that the same case used by Eddie on the Dreadnought (or something similar)?

Comment

• Originally posted by James T. Kirkę View Post
                  Precisionist today
                  Pseudo-Precisionist for me!

Comment

• The last of it's kind and a bit colorful for my taste, but a watch with many virtues I appreciate.

Ocean 7 00.jpg

George
                    Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

• Originally posted by Watch Carefully View Post
                      Thanks, Mike!
                      Regarding the Trias and JE...
                      Is that the same case used by Eddie on the Dreadnought (or something similar)?
                      So, the Trias is a Gernasian, non-Fricker copy of the Atlantis, As you probably know, the Atlantis was not exactly the same as the case Eddie used, but was clearly a slight variation to the case he used on the DN. It was quite controversial as Fricker seemed to take Eddie's design and mod it enough to use with other companies like JE.

Comment

• Decided to go with my Oris Aquis Clean Ocean today. Love the blue sunburst dial and the blue ceramic bezel on this one.

Comment

• My Oldest 'G'

IMG_4242.jpeg
                          "So Many Watches / So Little Time"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                            So, the Trias is a Gernasian, non-Fricker copy of the Atlantis, As you probably know, the Atlantis was not exactly the same as the case Eddie used, but was clearly a slight variation to the case he used on the DN. It was quite controversial as Fricker seemed to take Eddie's design and mod it enough to use with other companies like JE.
                            Thanks for the explanation! I remember there was hullabaloo about Eddie's case, but could not recall who was antagonist and who was protagonist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Procyon View Post
                              Decided to go with my Oris Aquis Clean Ocean today. Love the blue sunburst dial and the blue ceramic bezel on this one.
                              Very nice! This may be one of the best looking watches I've seen from Oris. Enjoy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Procyon View Post
                                pic removed Decided to go with my Oris Aquis Clean Ocean today. Love the blue sunburst dial and the blue ceramic bezel on this one.
                                I like this Oris very much, it reminds me a bit of my Deep Blue

Comment

Working...
                                X