Another newcomer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another newcomer!

I have decided to join the ranks along with fellow newcomers Mark Kershaw, and Johan aka Captain Kirk from the about to be dissolved Wallet Friendly Watch Forum. Many thanks to Mike D for showing us the way. Looking forward to engaging with you all and as a not so active scuba diver (certified in '77) it will be nice reconnect along those lines as well. I hang my hat in Calgary, AB.

cheers,

Russ

Welcome, Russ! Looking forward to continuing the camaraderie here!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Welcome, Russ! Looking forward to continuing the camaraderie here!
      Me too! Thanks Mike and I promise to behave

Comment

Lol - as long as you follow the three rules posted in the sticky post by George, you'll be good - we don't want too many rules.

Comment

Welcome to the hood. Gee it looks like I'm a "Senior Member", at least from my join date. :-) I guess I should put on something I was part of when it was being designed. Ah, the good old days.

Bob

1646505-orig.jpg

Comment

That is a beauty and such a cool dial, Bob.

Comment

Welcome, one and all! This place just keeps getting better and better.
              Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

This is a run what you brung forum - from your classic Timex to Rolex and Omega, etc.... Glad to have you aboard....
                TKite,
                Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Originally posted by TKite View Post
                  This is a run what you brung forum - from your classic Timex to Rolex and Omega, etc.... Glad to have you aboard....
                  Thanks very much!

Comment

Russ,

Wait'll you see my $180 Chinese watch. Actually, I love the thing.

George
                    Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome all!

Bob, thanks for sharing that EOT C-1 photo...you know, Roland has brought back the line!

Comment

Working...
                        X