Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q#1: Please answer this Dive watch poll question for the chance to win a prize!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q#1: Please answer this Dive watch poll question for the chance to win a prize!!

Please select one answer for your preferred date location.
    Date at 4:30
    39.13%
    Date at 3
    47.83%
    Date at 6
    13.04%

I'm a little surprised that 4:30 is in the lead. I chose 3.
    TKite,
    Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

My answer pertains Only to dive/ adventure watches.
      Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
        My answer pertains Only to dive/ adventure watches.
        Nobody can see anyones answer Henry, so what did you choose?
        TKite,
        Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

I chose 3 too, but I'd prefer no date nowadays. I have a phone for the date - can't read the damned date on my watch half the time now anyway and even with that said, I can't wear one with the wrong date.

Comment

I like 4:30 as it would create a balanced dial with markers appearing with some symmetry all around the dial.

6 is nice, but in my experience always too small to read once you get into double digits.

3 is...boring
            Last edited by JP(Canada); 07-23-2020, 09:02 AM.
            JP

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              I chose 3 too, but I'd prefer no date nowadays. I have a phone for the date - can't read the damned date on my watch half the time now anyway and even with that said, I can't wear one with the wrong date.
              Yup, agree completely. For the first time in my life the cyclops makes sense.

Comment

I voted 3, but I think it's because all the watches I owned when I was young had the date at 3 and now that's just my default position.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  If I were to get a watch with no date, it would be one of the new Submariners.
                  TKite,
                  Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Originally posted by TKite View Post

If I were to get a watch with no date, it would be one of the new Submariners.
                    Maybe the non date versions will disappear!
                    JP

Comment

I'm a little surprised that 4:30 is in the lead. I chose 3.
                      There I evened it up, by choosing 3. Although in reality it does not really make much difference to me. I think I have examples of each and I like them all. It is not one of those things that is high on my list of favorite features on a watch. But I do not think that I would like it to be anywhere else besides those 3 places.
                      I am living the dream in Hawaii.

Comment

Nobody can see anyones answer Henry, so what did you choose?
                        4:30
                        Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Only 14 votes so far?
                          JP

Comment

Originally posted by JP(Canada) View Post
                            Only 14 votes so far?
                            Nobody participates in this forum, so all the regulars have very good odds of winning - Moderators cannot win either, so that ups the odds even more.
                            TKite,
                            Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Look at all the nice Speedies with the date at 6'o'clock. Somebody should also vote for 6:00

Comment

Working...
                              X