Roll Call !!!! Watch-U-Wearin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll Call !!!! Watch-U-Wearin?

Took out the Rolex today to give it some wrist time. It's not good in my opinion to let watches sit too long. The heat from your body warms the oils inside and keeps everything moving good. 2017 Sea Dweller, 50th anniversary edition with Mark I dial.

Rolex5.jpg
    TKite,
    Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Great one, T!

I'm wearing the Navitimer.

JP

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

Nice choices, guys - JP, I see you're not wearing the TransOcean? Is that because it's on its way to Dave? Sea-Dweller 16600 still for me.

Comment

Ocean7.

ocean 7.jpg
        Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

That's a beaut - George! Love the bezel.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Nice choices, guys - JP, I see you're not wearing the TransOcean? Is that because it's on its way to Dave? Sea-Dweller 16600 still for me.
            To be honest, I don't wear it that often, Mike. Actually, it's currently on the way to Breitling for the first of its two "free" every 2 years water pressure tests in the the warranty period.

Love that SD...miss mine...
            JP

Comment

I've been wearing this ca. 1969 Rado Chronometer more than any other since its arrival last month:

Something just as special is incoming...hopefully this week!
              More soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Watch Carefully View Post
                I've been wearing this ca. 1969 Rado Chronometer more than any other since its arrival last month:

More soon...
                Lovely dial!
                JP

Comment

I don't know what's going on with Photobucket (again), but f you
                  click on the image I think it'll open.

Last edited by kurt48; 07-07-2020, 05:40 PM.
                  "So Many Watches / So Little Time"

Comment

Originally posted by JP(Canada) View Post

To be honest, I don't wear it that often, Mike. Actually, it's currently on the way to Breitling for the first of its two "free" every 2 years water pressure tests in the the warranty period.

Love that SD...miss mine...
                    Thanks - nice! Yeah, I'll probably never sell it because I couldn't afford to replace it. See them used going for over $7K now.

Comment

Brad, that is a classy looking Rado!

Kurt - pics are showing up fine for me. Cool Bedat - love the colors.

Comment

Thanks Mike.
                        "So Many Watches / So Little Time"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                          Brad, that is a classy looking Rado!
                          Thanks, Mike!
                          It's a swell piece--about 39mm and solidly constructed. In great condition for its age (and the price I paid--about 1/2 what I think its worth).
                          It only lacks the original bracelet (maybe that will cost me that amount again to make it whole!).
                          Cheers,
                          B

Comment

[QUOTE=kurt48;n590027]I don't know what's going on with Photobucket (again), but f you
                            click on the image I think it'll open.

I can see it fine Kurt, that's one very interesting watch, I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Watch Carefully View Post

More soon...
                              Must be one of the most robust looking Rados of that period Brad, love that Chronometer badge.

Comment

Working...
                              X