GP Seahawk II Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Seahawk II Pro

Anyone have a GP Seahawk II Pro? I received one yesterday and was hesitant to pick one up because it uses bent springs bars. I am not a fan of deployant clasps and mine came with the rubber with deployant. Curiosity got the best of me so I removed the strap and was able to fit the bars into a Borealis frane strap. Worked fine.

Regards,

Ren

With Borealis frane

Last edited by 2500M_Sub; 06-26-2020, 04:09 PM.

Sweet - congratulations! I have always liked those. Glad you were able to sort out the spring bar issue. I bought a spring bar bending tool a while back and have used it a couple of times - works well. I like curved spring bars because they can help close the spring bar gap, which I don't like, especially when the lug holes are not close to the case. That one looks great.

Comment

Looks great!
      "So Many Watches / So Little Time"

Comment

Very nice!
        Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

I had one of them a long time ago, probably around 2010. I got a great deal on it from a local dealer when the guy that ordered it did not take it when it came in. Then I was able to buy the Titanium Bracelet which cost me nearly as much as the watch, but the bracelet was fantastic. It did not use the curved pins but two seperate short pins on each end of the bracelet. It is probably the watch I most regret selling along with the Omega Ploprof. I will look around, I think I might have some of the curved pins left over. You can have them if I can find them.
          I am living the dream in Hawaii.

Comment

Thanks guys. VJB, I would be hard pressed to let this one go, I have been wearing it since it arrived last Thursday. That would be very kind of you to pass on the springbars if you do locate them, thank you.

Regards,

Ren

Comment

Originally posted by 2500M_Sub View Post
              Thanks guys. VJB, I would be hard pressed to let this one go, I have been wearing it since it arrived last Thursday. That would be very kind of you to pass on the springbars if you do locate them, thank you.

Regards,

Ren
              I will PM you when I locate them.
              I am living the dream in Hawaii.

Comment

Working...
              X