Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What timepiece are you wearing today? - Add date if you feel like it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The gold plated version of that watch was given to me on my college graduation. Swapped it to a friend twenty years ago.

Now wearing my main watch, the Pelagos. (I'm going to have to start taking watch pictures again.)

George

tudor pelagos02.jpg
    Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

Citizen 'Concept Dome' #214 of 250. Carbon Fibre, Sapphire, Eco-Dive / Atomic.

I'm searching for the white and blue accent models now... Extremely hard to find.

"So Many Watches / So Little Time"

Comment

Originally posted by kurt48 View Post
        Citizen 'Concept Dome' #214 of 250. Carbon Fibre, Sapphire, Eco-Dive / Atomic.

I'm searching for the white and blue accent models now... Extremely hard to find.
        Kurt, are those mainly Japanese-market models, like (IIRC) the Campagnolos you collected some years ago?

Comment

Yes, they were never marketed here (USA). The quality is at least 'Campanola' standards,
          and the carbon fibre case really has to be seen in person. I was able to get a black replacement
          strap from Citizen in Japan about a year ago. I'm sure they're now no longer available. It was
          the last one they had. I made an offer last night on the white (pearl) model.

It would be great to have all 3. Hopefully in time...

Kurt

"So Many Watches / So Little Time"

Comment

JP

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

Early '70s Rado down here.

Weekend.jpg

Comment

This one today. My first new Swiss watch was one of these, many years ago now. I call it the Brosnan Bond watch.

JP

Comment

The Black Watch. See my thread.

blackwatch00.jpg
                  Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

Dwellin' today.

Comment

It has rained so much today, I should be wearing a diver, but after taking the GMT off the wrist, I strapped on the classic Speedy pro...

JP

Comment

Nice pair of classics right there JP and Mike. Hard act to follow. Rado as usual here, Diastar 100M XL.

DSC_7577.jpg

Comment

July 1, 2020...

RGM with 23-jewel Hamilton 10-size pocketwatch movement from 1946.

Last edited by Watch Carefully; 07-01-2020, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Watch Carefully View Post
                            July 1, 2020...

RGM with 23-jewel Hamilton 10-size pocketwatch movement from 1946.

Stunning!
                            JP

Comment

Originally posted by JP(Canada) View Post

Stunning!
                              Thanks! Happy Canada DaY!

Comment

Originally posted by Watch Carefully View Post

Thanks! Happy Canada DaY!
                                Thank you!
                                JP

Comment

Working...
                                X