X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is kinda fun.

I like the vibe.
    Attached Files

The Baltic's look like throwbacks to a simpler aesthetic, which I much appreciate.

Comment

I've been trying to figure out how old that watch is. It appears to be under 40mm and I don't think the bezel was ever painted. You could say erly 60s, but divers weren't all that popular then. Any idea, Chris?

George
      Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

George-

I’m sure the folks at Baltic watch would be very happy to hear that you asked that question. It is brand new. Their first watch was a chronograph and then they did a steel diver. This is their newest release in bronze. I believe they are 39mm. The link to their website is below. Check out the blue gilt steel diver. I really dig it.

You should start seeing them on the secondary market shortly. They retail for about 675 so I’m sure the used prices will be reasonable.

Chris

https://baltic-watches.com/en/collections/aquascaphe

Originally posted by George W. Olney View Post
        I've been trying to figure out how old that watch is. It appears to be under 40mm and I don't think the bezel was ever painted. You could say erly 60s, but divers weren't all that popular then. Any idea, Chris?

George

Comment

When I first saw it, I thought it was vintage too - then I looked them up and there's some on ebay - like Chris said in the $700 range.

Comment

Working...
          X