Doing the BOBCAT BOUNCE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing the BOBCAT BOUNCE

kinda bored this afternoon, so I figured this might break up the afternoon monotony for some. The video down below is a must see, this bobcat's agility is incredible - be sure to move your mouse over the video and clik on the expand to full screen mode

this took place in Louisiana, btw

28334682-8314639-image-a-1_1589358147101.jpg

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video...0086881569.mp4
    Last edited by larryccf; 05-13-2020, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Wow - hell of a jump!

Comment

12+ feet. Nice one
        Last edited by Chris; 05-13-2020, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Wow! That's fantastic.
          Thanks for sharing it!

PS. I find it amazing that it can do that without the long tail that aids other large cats with balance.
          Last edited by Watch Carefully; 05-14-2020, 09:58 AM.

Comment

That's really something. Silly me, when I saw the title I thought you were talking about one of these,

but I think the actual bobcat has much greater skills.
            Last edited by Tim.; 05-14-2020, 07:52 PM.

Comment

LOL - had a client, when i was in real estate, guy was a major road contractor - he was helping a friend, another client, dig out his back yard for a swimming pool. He sent 3 of those bobcats and a couple of dump trucks. Later he told me, he got more utility out of 3 $18,000 (this was the mid 1980s) Bobcats then he did out of a major front end loader that cost more. More utility, lower maintenance costs, lower fuel cost etc

nice video

Comment

Damn, that cat can jump. I saw one in person once, but it ran away. If it had jumped like that, I would have soiled my pants.

Comment

and in the same vein, expand the video and fast forward to the 23 second mark and watch the otter when they release him by a lake. Kind of like a lot of us are going to feel when they finally lift the lockdown.

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video...3212851011.mp4

28293354-8310729-image-m-8_1589275137977.jpg

Comment

Working...
                  X