Saturday afternoon check in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday afternoon check in

Good afternoon gentlemen, I pray this finds everyone in as good a shape and humor as possible during these interesting times we live in. Wearing my Sea3 and showing an older
    picture from warmer times and the flowers that make me smile. I have spent the first week of my unexpected vacation doing many cleanup spring time type chores even though the temperatures have not been really considered warm. Still they kept me VERY busy. The good news is pretty much everything has been done except cleaning up both cars which I am saving for warmer weather. The bad news, now things are going to get boring lol. I think I will read Georges books, that will help take me to another place for a time and use up some of the time on my hands. Yeah, I know its no different than summer break but somehow, it is...

Gentlemen, we happy few, we band of brothers, will help each other through the times that try mens souls. You are all, every one, in my prayers.

lilly.jpg
    Attached Files
    sigpic Let the music be your Master, will you heed the Master's call?

Sounds like you've been busy despite the self-imposed social distancing. My wife is spending her time cleaning too as she's a major germaphobe. Me, I don't mind staying at home for the most part, but do miss being able to go out to stores and visiting friends.

Love the Sea 3 color and can't wait for the warmer days.

Got my Ventus Mori - St. Paddy's Day special on today.

Comment

It's Sunday morning here but I'll check in anyway. Glad to see you gentlemen getting on with things albeit under difficult circumstances. I went to work this weekend as usual but I do it at night on my own and mostly in my car so my exposure is limited, hopefully I'll be able to keep going. People generally seem to be maintaining good space although I did have a guy get too close in the checkout line at a local supermarket yesterday, I quickly stepped away and gave him a dirty look, at which point thankfully, he backed off. I guess people just forget.

That Sea 3 would make a great St. Paddy's day watch too.

Got my favourite blue Diastar XL on today. Stay safe gents.

20200322_093101.jpg
      Last edited by Tim.; 03-21-2020, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Thank God for family and hobbies to take our mind off all the craziness.

Speedy Saturday for me...

Be safe, all, and stay healthy.
        JP

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

All quiet here.

Comment

Wearing the DC4 for the past few days, keeping tabs on the nuttery going on.

IMG_4986.jpg
            TKite,
            Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Fairly sunny out today, so I put this chunk on. We are getting our seeds ready for the vegetable garden at this time.

IMG_4881.JPG
              TKite,
              Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Originally posted by TKite View Post
                Wearing the DC4 for the past few days, keeping tabs on the nuttery going on.

IMG_4986.jpg
                Always loved the Airman in the burgundy dial, have not seen one in a long time.
                sigpic Let the music be your Master, will you heed the Master's call?

Comment

Originally posted by S.L.Dickinson View Post

Always loved the Airman in the burgundy dial, have not seen one in a long time.
                  I have not seen one with a burgundy dial, but it sounds cool. This one came from our friend George.
                  TKite,
                  Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Switched to the GMT. Hope everyone's having a great Sunday...

JP

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

Coming in late, but wearing another GMT:

steinhart00.jpg

Love that Tudor, JP. That one's my grail.

Let me know if you like any of the books, Shannon. Suggestion: If you aren't a big science fiction reader, read the FRENCHY series. It's just for fun and is the least "science-fictiony" of the two series.

George
                      Last edited by George W. Olney; 03-23-2020, 06:51 PM.
                      Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

Working...
                      X