Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: My Daughter and her band released a single.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: My Daughter and her band released a single.

It's a fairly grass roots film clip but it's fun and it has a positive message in these difficult times.

Fantastic.

She should be proud (and you!). That's a great message and an infectious groove.
    I'd love to hear more!

B

Comment

Wow, catchy tune and well done video. I am sure you're proud of her - congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim. View Post
        It's a fairly grass roots film clip but it's fun and it has a positive message in these difficult times.

Very Cool! She has a great voice. It took me back to the 60's.

Do they live in that house?

Kurt
        "So Many Watches / So Little Time"

Comment

Great! Took me back to the late 60s, too. Characters, costumes, attitudes, the fact that it's real music. To the whole gang; Good on yer, mate!

George
          Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

Originally posted by Watch Carefully View Post
            Fantastic.

She should be proud (and you!). That's a great message and an infectious groove.
            I'd love to hear more!

B
            Thanks Brad, they're half way through recording another one atm and they were doing a small tour on the back of this one but unfortunately it's been suspended due to Covid-19.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Wow, catchy tune and well done video. I am sure you're proud of her - congrats!
              Thanks Mike, I am very proud of her.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt48 View Post

Very Cool! She has a great voice. It took me back to the 60's.

Do they live in that house?

Kurt
                Thanks Kurt, it's actually two houses cut together in the clip but she does live in the one with the stairs at the back and the letter box at the front.

Comment

Originally posted by George W. Olney View Post
                  Great! Took me back to the late 60s, too. Characters, costumes, attitudes, the fact that it's real music. To the whole gang; Good on yer, mate!

George
                  Many thanks George, I'll pass it on to her and the band.

Comment

A fun soul groove, really like it, Tim. Best to her and the band. It is a good song for a difficult time.

Comment

Originally posted by mosswood View Post
                      A fun soul groove, really like it, Tim. Best to her and the band. It is a good song for a difficult time.
                      Thanks Jonathan, high praise coming from a man who lives in "Music City", be assured I will be passing all these posts along to Rose and the guys. At a time like this they, along with the rest of us, need all the encouragement they can get.

Comment

A lovely song for our times mate.
                        She has a real talent and you know that I'm also a fan of her other project.
                        http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

Originally posted by scottjc View Post
                          A lovely song for our times mate.
                          She has a real talent and you know that I'm also a fan of her other project.
                          Thanks mate, it's been a long road, I think she started learning to play djembe with what became the other project (The Rhythm Hunters) when she was 9.
                          Last edited by Tim.; 03-19-2020, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim. View Post

Thanks mate, it's been a long road, I think she started learning to djembe with what became the other project (The Rhythm Hunters) when she was 9.
                            That must have been fun for you all...
                            http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

Working...
                            X