what a difference an hour makes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a difference an hour makes.

Well since I posted in the other thread not quite an hour ago things have changed. I have since then opened up social media and found that for the next 3 weeks
    I am off work, they have officially closed all Michigan schools. Now this is not a surprise, I came to the conclusion yesterday that this was a forgone conclusion. But the speed once again is a bit surprising.

As I posed before, I am guilty of underestimating the overall effect of this thing. Take care gentlemen, my prayers are with each of you brothers, protect yourself, in whatever way you deem appropriate, no one is going to do it for you.
    sigpic Let the music be your Master, will you heed the Master's call?

Thank you again. My prayers are the same. I am about to leave for work, hoping for something I rarely hope for, a slow day.

Comment

Thank you - I am praying for you all too. I think this whole thing will get worse before it gets better, but hoping it's over soon.

Comment

Amen to all of that.

Buy one of my books. Stay home and read it. (Sales have been glacially slow these last two months.)
        Last edited by George W. Olney; 03-13-2020, 01:34 PM.
        Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

Amen as well. I hope everyone avoids this disease. Having been to China once myself, I wonder how much of the problems there are made worse by pollution.

And George, I'll buy another of your books if you'll just write another. LOL

Best wishes to all,

Dave

Comment

Dave,

I'm currently working on the third book in the military science fiction series. It'll be a while yet, buddy, but it's coming.

George
            Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

Hi Gents My thoughts are with all of You please take extra care My last operating flight was to New York I think I will not fly again until May at earliest if at all Our Pilots Union and the Company are meeting for a second day to thrash out a plan.

Comment

Working...
              X