Somebody here please buy this thing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody here please buy this thing.

100% Japan made gray turtle. Sapphire bezel insert, bead blasted coin-edge bezel. double domed anti-reflective sapphire crystal. Uncle Seiko beads of rice bracelet and Seiko original silicon strap.

$350 for you losers.

Damn, that is a great value and killer looking watch. Had I not bought lots of others and if it had a blue dial - I'd probably not be able to resist. I do agree, someone here needs this!

Comment

Damn, Chris! Thought you'd already sold it. Got the Steinhart instead. Sorry about that. (Still wearing the Steinhart.)

George
      Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

Dang.. $350 is too cheap man, don't give it away.
        TKite,
        Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Okay. $450 for you.

Originally posted by TKite View Post
          Dang.. $350 is too cheap
          man, don't give it away.

Comment

Lol
            TKite,
            Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

I have a blue one that is quite similar. Come on guys, help Chris out. The world could run out of gray.

Comment

Originally posted by mosswood View Post
                I have a blue one that is quite similar. Come on guys, help Chris out. The world could run out of gray.
                Sales are tough these days. Guys running amuck after chinese micro watches, and other stuff. Nobody wants to pay to play these days. 2 years ago I earnestly tried to sell several of my watches - I sold two, the Seiko Landmonster, and the Tissot Seastar. The Tissot I sold to a local guy in town of all places, and the Seiko on WUS. Nobody would even contact me about the Baume & Mercier Capeland XXL, and only had one bite on the Muhle - a big lowball offer. I'm tired of the cheap skates, that's why I told Chris he is too low - not to stoop and give it away.
                TKite,
                Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Working...
                X