Still around! kinda..sort of... :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still around! kinda..sort of... :)

Hey guys, Just popping in for a bit to say all is well. Tkite emailed me since I'd been absent for awhile. We recently closed on a new home in PA (still keeping our other place) and have been working more-than-full-time between PA and DE. Internet is getting sorted out at the homestead too so once that is back up, I can be on more.

Been wearing my Marathon field watch auto recently. Too cold for water so the 50m of WR is just fine, plus I can see it when I wake up in my dark room at mid-day. Yeah, working overnights

So what's new?

Well.... Kurt finished his 14th book and sent it off to the publisher. George got a cool new watch, and S.L. dropped back in, also with a cool new watch. I have been busy with a lot of different things in life, and no watch stuff for me. Two houses.. two yards to mow

PS- Mike and Sub2500 got new wrist clocks...
    TKite,
    Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Glad to hear from you, Kevin! I understand about RL things trying to take over your life. I'm battling back against that horrible fate myself.

George
      Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

Hi Kevin - totally understand and congrats on the new home!

Comment

Originally posted by TKite View Post

PS- Mike and Sub2500 got new wrist clocks...
          Lol - that is about right - anxious to see if I can wear it - should arrive on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Lol - that is about right - anxious to see if I can wear it - should arrive on Monday.
            Wear the largest watch you have until it arrives, not gonna lie the thing is huge but is comfortable to wear. I am super anxious for you to get it to see what you think.

Regards,

Ren

Comment

Originally posted by 2500M_Sub View Post

Wear the largest watch you have until it arrives, not gonna lie the thing is huge but is comfortable to wear. I am super anxious for you to get it to see what you think.

Regards,

Ren
              I have a PAM 372 rep and it's 47mm and 57mm lug to lug - doesn't feel to big to me, so I think I'll be fine with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

I have a PAM 372 rep and it's 47mm and 57mm lug to lug - doesn't feel to big to me, so I think I'll be fine with it.
                Oh yeah you will be fine, here is the CP-1 next to my 47mm PAM 194.

Regards,

Ren

Comment

Very nice, Ren.

Comment

Hi Kevin great to see You're still around You've always had some superb watches.

Comment

Are you over near Philly?
                      I am living the dream in Hawaii.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannu View Post
                        Hi Kevin great to see You're still around You've always had some superb watches.
                        Good to see you here too, Mannu - hope all is well with you.

Comment

Originally posted by vjb.knife View Post
                          Are you over near Philly?
                          Yes, if you're near Philly, let's try to catch up.
                          Brad

Comment

Welcome back, Kevin
                            "So Many Watches / So Little Time"

Comment

Originally posted by Watch Carefully View Post

Yes, if you're near Philly, let's try to catch up.
                              Brad
                              No, I used to live across from Philly in New Jersey and then in Pittsburgh until three years ago when we moved to Hawaii. So it would be a long trip, but if you ever make it out to Hawaii we can.
                              I am living the dream in Hawaii.

Comment

Working...
                              X