Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Nice Change Of Pace

"So Many Watches / So Little Time"

Dude, I was wondering if you got it - and, if you liked it. I really like mine. I like it more the more I wear it. Congrats!

Comment

Nice one Kurt, a lot of elements come together in this to make it a real winner.

Comment

Deja Vu..... I think I've seen one of those before.......
        TKite,
        Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

I do like it... enough to order the blue rubber dive
          strap.

Time will tell!

Thanks

Kurt

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Me too That's what got me in trouble.

Comment

Looking forward to your longer term impressions. What I really like about the watch, aside from the solid BOR bracelet, is the depth of the dial and the internal bezel - how it's rounded under the crystal, which is rounded on the edge, but essentially flat.

Comment

I've worn it once, Mike. I wish the crown for the moveable bezel insert was tighter
                  or had a way to lock. It tends to move a little when worn. I don't think I'd rely on it
                  to dive with—if I were a diver :-) I do like it better on the strap than the bracelet.

Comment

I agree, that is the only pet peeve I have with this watch - they should have made it lockable or screw-down. That said, I don't really dive other than occasionally snorkeling, so I have plenty of other watches I'd use for that as I'd never trust that internal bezel in any situation that matters. Given that, I can live with the looseness of the internal bezel because the watch is a beauty otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                    X