Love it .. or .. List it .. ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love it .. or .. List it .. ?

The Antea back to bauhaus is a reinterpretation of the Stowa Antea Classic line, which they have been building since 1937. To celebrate the 100th anniversary of the "Staatliche Bauhaus" (1919-2019), they have now launched this special model in a unique series with a solid silver dial and blued steel hands. This collector's edition will only be available 100 times worldwide. The watch comes with a hand-stitched black strap. Love it .. or .. List it .. ?

More details at https://www.stowa.de/en/antea_back_t...ted_silver.htm
    EOT_ER

I like it and the price seams reasonable.

Comment

I wear watches for where they can take me, not for where I've been.
      I'm sure it's very nice but it just leaves me FLAT!
      "So Many Watches / So Little Time"

Comment

List it - don't care for the Arabic numbers as they're too large and don't really like the lugs.

Comment

List it!
          Last edited by TKite; 11-11-2019, 06:25 PM.
          TKite,
          Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

I have 5 or 6 Stowas but not that one. And no thank you. The numbers kill that one for me. List it.

Here is one I was just wearing this weekend.

Dave

Comment

Author John Ringo wrote, "Bauhaus takes pleasing elements and makes something mediocre." No argument. Anyhow, the dial numbers ruin any Bauhaus effect. List.

George
              Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

I'm sure it's a very high quality time piece, but they've taken this minimalism thing to a point where instead of being striking, it's just really plain. List it

Comment

Pretty cool, but Nomos did it first...and better. List.
                  Dan

"I don't know what's worse...a watch with no hands, or a hand with no watch"

Comment

I don't care for numerals displayed that way on the dial. Also I won't buy a watch using little screws on the case back.

List

Comment

Working...
                    X