Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't believe no one has picked up the vintage Citizen Ti 800m...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't believe no one has picked up the vintage Citizen Ti 800m...

diver on WUS sales forum. It looks to be in good condition and comes with an Isofrane strap for $585. If I didn't already have one, I'd snap that up. Just sayin'

Heck I've been trying to sell watches......
    TKite,
    Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Originally posted by TKite View Post
      Heck I've been trying to sell watches......
      I know that feelin' - I don't like selling for sure. I need to sell some too. Even when I shouldn't be buying, it's hard to pass up a good deal.

Comment

I had one of those a long time ago. Maybe around 2001. It is not worth that asking price IMO. Mine died and I sent it to Citizen USA; they replaced the movement for something like $50. There was never a bracelet made for it either.
        I am living the dream in Hawaii.

Comment

They are relatively rare, so I think it's worth $500 or whatever someone's willing to pay, of course. I've had mine since 2005 and love it. As you know, it's one of the three Ti vintage divers and is the easiest to find. I also have the 300m, which is harder to find, but not as hard as the 1300m - I am still looking for one of those at a somewhat reasonable price, but that isn't likely.

Citizen won't replace the movement any longer as they don't have any more. Mine stopped running, I sent it to COA and they couldn't do anything with it, so I sprayed the movement and coil with electronic cleaning spray and it started working - has been since.

They didn't make bracelets for any of the three, but I found one that I think looks perfect on it.

Comment

Working...
          X