Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well...

Guys,

Things are not good for me at home, so I am going to have to hang up the forum for a while. I'll check in occasionally every few weeks, or maybe months, I'm not sure. Some of you have my email, and that's good. I'll be keeping the watch Kevin gave me (thank you again), but I need to figure out how to sell off the rest. I've always enjoyed my watch hobby and this forum - it's not you and not watches (I still love watches). Well, I'll check in again later.
    TKite,
    Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Sorry to hear that T, just hang in there, I'm sure things will turn around for you soon mate.

Comment

I'll keep you in my Rosary TK.
      "So Many Watches / So Little Time"

Comment

I'll look after the place for you, T. You, more than anyone else, are the guy that brought this forum back to life. Fare well, Brother.
        Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

Really sorry to hear this. You know, of course, that we will be here when you get back. Whatever is happening, I hope you can persevere. You seem like a strong bloke and I'm sure you'll come through on the other side. Whatever happens, remember you have a home here.

Comment

Bummed to hear that TK - I hope and pray that things work out for the best for you and that you're back soon.

Comment

Obviously, I don't know what's going on, but hope it all works out, T.
              JP

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Brother, Keep in touch the best you can and I pray that things will work out for you.
                I am living the dream in Hawaii.

Comment

That is disappointing news TK. I will keep you in my prayers.

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm going to try to poke in here every couple of weeks to see what's going on. Home life needs to get sorted though. Prayers are greatly appreciated!
                    TKite,
                    Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

PM me your address, T.
                      Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

Sorry to hear this too, and more about the strife. Hope things work out to your advantage.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Take care.
                          Keith

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

sigpic

Comment

My best wishes to you, T. As the others have said, you always have a home here.
                            If I can help in any way, you have my contact info.
                            Brad

Comment

Working...
                            X