Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sink or Swim? - Nethuns Aqua Steel (6105 homage)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim.
    replied
    I think it swims like a fish! And it's a great price.........oh dear, I'm getting that itch again.

Leave a comment:

• TKite
    replied
    Oh I really like that root beer / chocolate brown one......

Leave a comment:

• Mike D
    replied
    I'm leaning blue too - I have a lot of blue dialed watches too, but more black. I like the orange dialed version and the black dial with brown bezel too, but wouldn't wear those as much I think. Choices, choices!

Leave a comment:

• TKite
    replied
    I like the blue one with antiqued accents.

Leave a comment:

• S.L.Dickinson
    replied
    Nice, probably would go with the blue just because its one color I don't have in dial.

Leave a comment:

• Watch Carefully
    replied
    I dig...definitely a swimmer, especially the blue.
    Great price, I'd say, also.
    Good luck choosing one.

Leave a comment:

• Mike D
    replied
    I also think the Dagaz is nice - it's a solid watch and this is very similar. I like the bezel insert better on these and the fact that they have additional colors - I have an original 6105, which is on a fitted bracelet and, obviously, has a black dial. Given I have so many black dial watches, it might be nice to have a different dial color.

Leave a comment:

• vjb.knife
    replied
    I have looked at the Dagaz version and it seems nice. Why do you like this one more? They do look very nice.

Leave a comment:

• mosswood
    replied
    Like it, probably not enough to buy one. I understand why others would.

Leave a comment:

• Mike D
    started a topic Sink or Swim? - Nethuns Aqua Steel (6105 homage)

Sink or Swim? - Nethuns Aqua Steel (6105 homage)

I own a couple of Nethuns divers and really like them - very good quality for the $. Just saw they've released a 6105 homage diver. It's SS, 300m WR, Sapphire AR coated crystal, ceramic bezel insert, 22mm rubber strap, and Seiko NH35 auto movement. I like it a lot, especially for the price of $339 shipped. i like these better than the Dagaz or other 6105 copies.

May pick one up, but black or blue is the question I struggle with.
    http://nethunswatch.com/collection/NETHUNSAQUASTEEL

Working...
X