Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sink or Swim? - Nethuns Aqua Steel (6105 homage)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swim
    JP

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

Maybe its the lighting or the processing on the photos but the lume looks....off. Especially on the blue dial one.
      Keith

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

sigpic

Comment

The lume on the blue one and the brown one is aged lume, whereas the black and orange ones have white lume.

Comment

Here's a better pic, that I found on the web, of the one with the brown bezel. So, the dial is black not brown. Looks pretty good.

Comment

I like them. Especially the brownish one.

Comment

Ok, now they've made my choice more difficult by adding these revised models! They have a central seconds hand with a diver that "swims" around the subdial. Thicker crystal too. I kind of really like the black one.

Comment

Oh that sub dialed version I'd pass on.... funky though
                TKite,
                Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Originally posted by TKite View Post
                  Oh that sub dialed version I'd pass on.... funky though
                  Lol - I can't determine whether I like it or not - it is kind of funky. That's why I haven't pulled the trigger.

Comment

The sub-dialed version is horrible. So if you buy it, buy the blue one. Maybe you won't like it and I can pick it up on the secondary market.

Comment

Originally posted by mosswood View Post
                      The sub-dialed version is horrible. So if you buy it, buy the blue one. Maybe you won't like it and I can pick it up on the secondary market.
                      Lol - right now, I am leaning toward none. I like them, just not enough once I decided to wait a while.

Comment

Working...
                      X