X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mlcor
    replied
    Originally posted by Watch Carefully View Post

I recall our chat via PM a couple years back and am glad to hear from you!
    If you wish to share some of that music, feel free to do so here, or privately.
    Dana hasn't played much on my stuff, but has helped me record some demos, and I did some guitar and vocal work on a tune she recorded and sang lead. It's great fun, indeed.
    Happy Father's Day to you
    Same to you! I'll send you a PM with my daughter's album info--same to anyone else who'd like to hear it, just let me know. I like to avoid using my real name/info on the forums themselves, as you probably remember.

Leave a comment:

• Watch Carefully
    replied
    Originally posted by mlcor View Post
    Very cool! Didn’t realize you had played “professionally”. I played “professionally” (with quotes because I never made a true living at it) for many years. My daughter writes and sings (she’’’ is older than yours), and we put together and released an album of her material last year. Great father daughter time.
    I recall our chat via PM a couple years back and am glad to hear from you!
    If you wish to share some of that music, feel free to do so here, or privately.
    Dana hasn't played much on my stuff, but has helped me record some demos, and I did some guitar and vocal work on a tune she recorded and sang lead. It's great fun, indeed.
    Happy Father's Day to you

Leave a comment:

• mlcor
    replied
    Very cool! Didn’t realize you had played “professionally”. I played “professionally” (with quotes because I never made a true living at it) for many years. My daughter writes and sings (she’’’ is older than yours), and we put together and released an album of her material last year. Great father daughter time.

Leave a comment:

• Watch Carefully
    replied
    Originally posted by kurt48 View Post
    Beautiful daughter—---great memory!
    Thanks so much, Kurt.

Leave a comment:

• kurt48
    replied
    Beautiful daughter—---great memory!

Leave a comment:

• Watch Carefully
    replied
    Graduation was yesterday...her mom and I gave her this Bulova Precisionist.
    I am sure she'll rely more on her phone than the watch for telling time while at college, but I felt good about giving her a really accurate watch.
    :O]

Leave a comment:

• Henry Krinkle
    replied
    Very cool and you are deservedly proud. Congratulations to both Dana and you.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin M
    replied
    That is most excellent! You deserve to be proud of her, that is a lot of hard work, she has a bright future!

Leave a comment:

• S.L.Dickinson
    replied
    Ultra cool, congratulations. Good to see such a proud dad. I well remember how proud I was when Keely graduated with her masters.

Leave a comment:

• Watch Carefully
    replied
    Originally posted by Watch Carefully View Post
    [SIZE=16px]
    Thanks for indulging my Proud Papa moment!
    B
    Many thanks for the kind words, fellas!

Leave a comment:

• earloffarnborough
    replied
    My most heartiest congratulations Brad, and ofcourse congratulations to your daughter.

Leave a comment:

• Tim.
    replied
    Congratulations Brad, you've every right to feel proud, most of all congratulations to Dana, her future's looking very bright.

Leave a comment:

• kurt48
    replied
    Congratulations. I spent about 40% of my working career in Nashville (Service Merchandise, Dollar General etc).

My Sons Lacrosse Team (Haverford School) played Penncrest for the State Lax Championship in 2000.

That's a great looking guitar—---you should be proud.

Kurt

Leave a comment:

• mosswood
    replied
    So very cool. This is a great town to learn about music, both from the production and the out front part of the business. You are completely entitled to be a proud papa!

Leave a comment:

• George W. Olney
    replied
    Mine are long out of college and grad school, but I still remember the feeling. Congratulations to you all!

George

Leave a comment:

Working...
X