No announcement yet.

OT: Proud Papa...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool! Didn’t realize you had played “professionally”. I played “professionally” (with quotes because I never made a true living at it) for many years. My daughter writes and sings (she’’’ is older than yours), and we put together and released an album of her material last year. Great father daughter time.

Comment

Originally posted by mlcor View Post
      Very cool! Didn’t realize you had played “professionally”. I played “professionally” (with quotes because I never made a true living at it) for many years. My daughter writes and sings (she’’’ is older than yours), and we put together and released an album of her material last year. Great father daughter time.
      I recall our chat via PM a couple years back and am glad to hear from you!
      If you wish to share some of that music, feel free to do so here, or privately.
      Dana hasn't played much on my stuff, but has helped me record some demos, and I did some guitar and vocal work on a tune she recorded and sang lead. It's great fun, indeed.
      Happy Father's Day to you

Comment

Originally posted by Watch Carefully View Post

I recall our chat via PM a couple years back and am glad to hear from you!
        If you wish to share some of that music, feel free to do so here, or privately.
        Dana hasn't played much on my stuff, but has helped me record some demos, and I did some guitar and vocal work on a tune she recorded and sang lead. It's great fun, indeed.
        Happy Father's Day to you
        Same to you! I'll send you a PM with my daughter's album info--same to anyone else who'd like to hear it, just let me know. I like to avoid using my real name/info on the forums themselves, as you probably remember.

Comment

Working...
        X