Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• earloffarnborough
    replied
    Best wishes for your Birthday Shanon, may most of your wishes come true.

Leave a comment:

• Mike D
    replied
    Happy Birthday, Shannon!

Leave a comment:

• Watch Carefully
    replied
    Many happy returns, Shannon.
    Coincidentally, I was at a friends 60th party yesterday evening, and was taking note of lightning on the horizon as we departed.
    Best wishes!
    Brad

Leave a comment:

• Tim.
    replied
    Happy Birthday Shannon. I concur on the whole, " why am I cleaning up" thing. I reached the same milestone last year and staunchly resisted having any kind of party to celebrate, having "cleaned up" too many times before. I was feeling quite smug, having won that battle, only to be hi-jacked by my children under false pretences some weeks later, and taken away to a holiday rental on the north coast full of family and friends for 4 DAYS of celebrating, no escape! Completely blind-sided. I still had to do some cleaning up, but at least it wasn't my house.
    Last edited by Tim.; 05-19-2019, 10:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mosswood
    replied
    Happy Birthday, Shannon!

Leave a comment:

• George W. Olney
    replied
    Happy birthday, Shannon. No storms here, just a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Wearing my 6105 on nylon and leather.

Seiko 8119small.jpg

George

Leave a comment:

• TKite
    replied
    Happy birthday SL!

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    Happy birthday Shannon!! Just finished the yard and getting ready to go to my niece’s graduation dinner.

Leave a comment:

• S.L.Dickinson
    started a topic Sunday afternoon storm watching

Sunday afternoon storm watching

Just finished up cleaning up from my 60th birthday party. Hmmm sonethi ng not right there... why am I cleaning up... Oh well so now just sitting in the carport tornado watching. Oh yeah there's a tornado warning.

wearing the solar Seiko on canvas, number 3.

​​​​​​​
Working...
X