Sunday afternoon storm watching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday afternoon storm watching

Just finished up cleaning up from my 60th birthday party. Hmmm sonethi ng not right there... why am I cleaning up... Oh well so now just sitting in the carport tornado watching. Oh yeah there's a tornado warning.

wearing the solar Seiko on canvas, number 3.

​​​​​​​
    sigpic Let the music be your Master, will you heed the Master's call?

Happy birthday Shannon!! Just finished the yard and getting ready to go to my niece’s graduation dinner.

Comment

Happy birthday SL!
      TKite,
      Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Happy birthday, Shannon. No storms here, just a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Wearing my 6105 on nylon and leather.

Seiko 8119small.jpg

George
        Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

Happy Birthday, Shannon!

Comment

Happy Birthday Shannon. I concur on the whole, " why am I cleaning up" thing. I reached the same milestone last year and staunchly resisted having any kind of party to celebrate, having "cleaned up" too many times before. I was feeling quite smug, having won that battle, only to be hi-jacked by my children under false pretences some weeks later, and taken away to a holiday rental on the north coast full of family and friends for 4 DAYS of celebrating, no escape! Completely blind-sided. I still had to do some cleaning up, but at least it wasn't my house.
            Last edited by Tim.; 05-19-2019, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Many happy returns, Shannon.
              Coincidentally, I was at a friends 60th party yesterday evening, and was taking note of lightning on the horizon as we departed.
              Best wishes!
              Brad

Comment

Happy Birthday, Shannon!

Comment

Best wishes for your Birthday Shanon, may most of your wishes come true.

Comment

Working...
                  X