Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kurt48
    replied
    Virtually (with a couple exceptions) none of mine will see the end of the year.
    I like the buying and selling more than the owning. It's like when people ask
    me where I'm going on my next Motorcycle Tour (which is in 2 weeks) and I
    say "I'm not sure, I'm just going."

To me, it's about what Gus (Robert Duval) said in Lonesome Doveó"There's
    nothing like riding a good horse in NEW country."

I've never taken drugs or been hooked on alcohol, but I am hooked on that
    'night before' anticipation when a new watch is due to arrive.

Crazy hobby!

Kurt

Leave a comment:

• Kevin M
    replied
    OMG, I have a TON of watches that are going. One day... any day now... once I find the time... if work doesn't kill me first!! LOL!!!

I should do some group shots to see if there is any interest here first. More than a decade of buying/projects and I've acquired too many. :P

Leave a comment:

• JP(Canada)
    replied
    Nothing is ever completely safe in my stable, I'm afraid.

Leave a comment:

• mosswood
    replied
    Well, George, you never know...

Leave a comment:

• George W. Olney
    replied
    Originally posted by mosswood View Post
    Thinking along those lines now actually. If I come to any resolution in the next couple weeks I will let you know.

Right now I am thinking a Speedmaster will go. It is almost as if I have always had a Speedmaster, well because I've had one or another for well over half my life.

Not sure what I would want... if anything to replace it.

Hmmm. Wanna swap?

Leave a comment:

• TKite
    replied
    I have several I really need to sell - not that I want to. However let's for the sake of the thread say if I could just happily keep it all and one had to fit this criteria, I'd sell the Muhle Rasmus - it is for sale still, by the way, but have not got around to posting it other than WUS.

Leave a comment:

• mosswood
    replied
    Thinking along those lines now actually. If I come to any resolution in the next couple weeks I will let you know.

Right now I am thinking a Speedmaster will go. It is almost as if I have always had a Speedmaster, well because I've had one or another for well over half my life.

Not sure what I would want... if anything to replace it.

Leave a comment:

• George W. Olney
    started a topic Here's an oddball survey for you

Here's an oddball survey for you

Instead of a "what do you want?" survey, what's the watch you'd be most likely to sell or trade in 2019? We all have a sneaky little thought about something in the box, even if it never happens. Maybe it would reluctantly go if you found a grail. (Like that never happens.)

In my case, if I found a good Tudor Black Bay GMT, I'd willingly let go of my Watchco Omega SM300.

SM300-2.jpg

What would you guys do?

George
Working...
X