My best photo today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My best photo today

We were supposed to go to Molokini for snorkeling, but the winds were too high. We had a great time anyway on a reef off of West Maui. I followed this guy around for 10 minutes or so.

I hope you guys are all having a safe and happy Christmas!

Almost forgot. I was wearing this.

Comment

Very cool shot, Mike - "A" or "Q"?
      sigpic
      Jeff
      UR4 scuba?

Comment

Comment

Thanks!

It's the Q. I've taken this one pretty much everywhere, and figured why not Hawaii?

Comment

I'm figuring on taking my "Q" diving in Cancun this summer. I picked it up for a song, and it seems tough as nails, so I thought "why not?" I got a distressed pilot strap for it the other day, and got a Q&D cell phone shot at work.

prs18q 2.jpg
            sigpic
            Jeff
            UR4 scuba?

Comment

That's awesome Mike. We had some problems with wind in St John a couple months ago, but managed to find calm water by traveling to the other side of the island.. Love running into turtles.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Comment

Man, I need to get back in the water! We spent a few hours on the beach yesterday, in glorious weather. No watch, but Jack and Cleo had a good time...

Jack and Cleo Beach 8-13.jpg
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TylerEOT View Post
                  Man, I need to get back in the water! We spent a few hours on the beach yesterday, in glorious weather. No watch, but Jack and Cleo had a good time...
                  Are you just messing with me as I sit here with limited power after an ice storm and snow all night and you post pics at the beach :-)

Comment

Jealousy sets in big................. I want to get out of my office and off to a beach!

That is one cool pic.

TR
                    sigpicHook 'Em
                    "Just as watch collectors are keepers of a tradition of a mechanical art, so too are dive watch owners keepers of a legacy of rugged instruments that accompanied man on some of his greatest adventures. Wear your dive watch proudly."

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
                      X